Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FOR ALL UK CITIZENS, WE'RE LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK ON THE NEW BP GEL REGARDING WHETHER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT OVER HERE IN THE UK, SO YOU CAN PURCHASE IT MINUS THE SHIPPING CHARGE. THE NEW BP GEL IS 4 x THE AMOUNT OF THE CURRENT OXY ON THE SPOT TUBES, AND WOULD BE SOLD FOR LESS TOO. SO PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE, ON WHETHER OR NOT YOU WOULD BUY IT SO WE CAN GET IT HERE IN THE UK. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Nicky

Any idea of how much it would cost? I'd buy it if the price was right. Quinoderm is cheap and works really well, but I think I'd prefer a gel to a cream, for ease of application.

I agree Quinoderm is one of the best and cheapest BP's available in the UK.

However a tube the size of Dan's would go a lot further.

Although Dan has made it very affordable, the extortionate bloody shipping charges negate this. If these charges could be eliminated, fantastic. I will buy it.

I wouldn't call it "extortionate". You live overseas! Air mail shipping is very costly. Unless you'd rather surface shipping whereby it'll take 4-6 weeks to get to you...just to save a few bucks.

Makes no difference to my bank account. its still expencive to have it shipped and my post was simply a positive reaction to the ANOUNCEMENT and my reasons for it.

*scouse accent* So, caalm down, eh. biggrin.gif/

*scouse accent* So, caalm down, eh. biggrin.gif/

Scouse: short for lobscouse. n. A sailor's stew of meat, vegetables, and hardtack.

:-k Makes no difference to me honey. I don't make anything from it. user posted image

.....er, scouse short for scouser aka Liverpudlian, native to north west england, small island near france, subject's language is not easily understood especially when pissed. Are notorious for wearing tracksuits and being scallys (yobs to you).

Often seen with perms. Think 70's soccer.

I agree! The Holy Grail is definitely a 'watchable' flick.

RUN AWAY!!!

Any recommendations? I don't know too much about yore British culture.

yeah please please please bring the bp gel over here. i use oxy on the spot, and its about £4 for 20g!!! rude. so gettin dans gel here would save me a fortune. i know lots of other people in the uk interested, but oxy has such a big share of the market that im sure the company who makes it (glaxo smithkline) would try to stop you. they're so offensive.

alex xxx :-({|=

yes i would love it to be over here, im on OXY on the spot aswell and its £4 per a small lil tube, and i need 2 a week, not cheap i tell ya mad.gif

I'd definitely buy it. I'm still on my 1st tube which I bought a few months ago. Oxy on the Spot worked well but BP gel takes half the time to rub in, thus saving time every morning.

Funnily enough I was just thinking about trying to set up some kind of UK distribution for this product, but I don't have the funding to do so. This really needs to be done though, not just for the UK but for the rest of Europe as well. idea.gif

So the question was asked in April, and everyone seems to like the idea... What is holding it up?

What can I do to help?

If it's UK import and medication regulations then it's a case of eusa_wall.gif

But if its reasonable funds, an importer and a ecommerce site... eusa_dance.gif

Steve