Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RobTheFool

I think I'm starting to clear up

Hi, well a few days ago (3?) I started a new regimen and I think it is clearing me up, my face looks better, my skin on my chin is smooth, there are still lots of marks under the skin but they are fading away I think, I won't get too over excited because I might break out again soon, but if any of you want to try this, this is what I do:

In the morning I wash with water and then moisturize (up to you which one you use) and put on some T-Zone spot treatment I got in a shop that contains tee tree oil or something.

When i get back from school I put on this seaweed extracts skin cleanser that seems to be working quite well. A bit later I have been putting on this FCUK facial scrub thing that contains jobajoba oils (I think it's called that) I don't actually scrub i just massage my skin very lightly and I think the jobajoba oils have been helping my marks because after I use it they look alot more faded.

Finally, before I go to bed, I moisturize, put on the spot treatment again and then I put a tiny amount of Sudocrem on my face (this is wonderful stuff, it works wonders!)

So far It has been 3 days but I have noticed that my marks look alot less visable and my skin is smooth whereas before I had bumps on my chin.

I hope this can help someone else aswell :)

Dude just keep that positive outlook atitude and you will achieve your goal! Hopefully you found something that works for you. I'm in the same boat to. It has been about a week and nothing really significant has shown up.