Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lactic Acid and PH prep solution question.

Do you have to use the PH prep solution before and after you put on the lactic acid? (i am using 40%) I tried it yesterday with the PH prep solution and i didn't feel anything on my face when i applied the lactic acid, i was expecting the acid to be warm to my face and to sting me a bit, but i didn't get any of that :-s

Can't i just cleanse my face with my cleanser, apply lactic acid and then wash off with water after a few mins?

I have done two peels 5 days apart from each other ( I couldnt wait), first time I used the prep before and after, the second time I used the prep only before the peel. There wasnt much of a difference between using it with or without. I left the first peel on for 2 1/2 mins, and the second one for 3 1/2 min. The second time I felt a little more "sting" than the first, b/c I only had five days in between peels and I left it on for longer. The lactic lighting my red marks slightly, but not as drastic as I hoped for. Maybe I need to get a few more peels under my belt and then I will see a big difference. I really want to do another soon (four days since the last one) but that might be asking for trouble, I dont know. Whoever left the lactic on their face for 30 min is brave. I dont find LA to uncomfortable, nor irrating, I just dont know about thiry min...

I have done two peels 5 days apart from each other ( I couldnt wait), first time I used the prep before and after, the second time I used the prep only before the peel.  There wasnt much of  a difference between using it with or without.  I left the first peel on for 2 1/2 mins, and the second one for 3 1/2 min.  The second time I felt a little more \"sting\" than the first, b/c I only had five days in between peels and I left it on for longer. The lactic lighting my red marks slightly, but not as drastic as I hoped for.  Maybe I need to get a few more peels under my belt and then I will see a big difference.  I really want to do another soon (four days since the last one) but that might be asking for trouble, I dont know.  Whoever left the lactic on their face for 30 min is brave.  I dont find LA to uncomfortable, nor irrating, I just dont know about thiry min...