Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would anyone know where to purchase Eucerin Renewal? I live in Vancouver and so far I've found Eucerin products (ex. the one with Q10 in it) at Shoppers Drug Mart but not Renewal with Alpha Hydroxy. :-s Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!! smile.gif

As far as I know, I don't believe that the Eucerin Renewl with AHA's and spf 15 doesn't exist in Canada! shock.gif

Maybe it does, but I just haven't looked hard enough. wink.gif

Thanks for your reply jc!

But man, that really sucks. sad.gif My skin is so flaky, and I'm not a fan of the scotch tape method. Used to use oil olay daily facials to exfoliate & keep the flakes @ bay, but I think they were too abrasive on my skin..and this year I developed eczema on my face. Acne + eczema = disasterous skin.

Thanks for your reply jc!

But man, that really sucks.   sad.gif  My skin is so flaky, and I'm not a fan of the scotch tape method.  Used to use oil olay daily facials to exfoliate & keep the flakes @ bay, but I think they were too abrasive on my skin..and this year I developed eczema on my face. Acne + eczema = disasterous skin.

Thanks again for your reply jc. smile.gif This Canadian forum sure is quiet hey?

Just fyi, Eucerin Renewal may be coming along to Canada in the next little while. Eucerin is pretty new north of the border, and they're just 'testing out' a portion of the line at this point.

Could you suggest some natural solutions for exfoliating?

Btw, I've seen on the main 'Regimen' forum that you've talked about the vinegar method. To save you retyping, could you perhaps send me a link to where you've discussed it in the past? (If it's still there...can't seem to find it). Thanks!! wink.gif

Thanks again for your reply jc.  :)  This Canadian forum sure is quiet hey?

Just fyi, Eucerin Renewal may be coming along to Canada in the next little while.  Eucerin is pretty new north of the border, and they're just 'testing out' a portion of the line at this point.

So! Went south of the border and picked up a couple bottles of Eucerin Renewal. Have been using it for a few days and it has worked absolutely wonderfully for me!! yay!! biggrin.gif This stuff is the bomb. My flakes were outta control and exfoliating was not helping.

I just found out I'll be leaving at the end of July to teach English in Japan for a year...I have a feeling I'm gonna have to stock up on lotsa supplies and will be posting on the international forum soon!

Thanks again jc for your tips re: exfoliating and the vinegar method. O:)

I never knew there's a Canadian board!!!.. LOL...

Go Beavers!... okay, that's weird.. anyway.. i'm on the Botchla Reg and doing fairly well.. i was gona come here to ask if anyone know about the Eucerin.. but guess i dont need to anymore.. it really sux how they don't have it here.. ah well, as long as i can get my C&C and great Molson beer.. i'm happy!.. cheers! =)

I just found out I'll be leaving at the end of July to teach English in Japan for a year...I have a feeling I'm gonna have to stock up on lotsa supplies and will be posting on the international forum soon!

I ordered mine on shopinprivate.com, expensive but they are good.

They ship to canada

It's not the end of the world without Eucerin. There are plenty good products here in land du Canada. In fact, my trial moisturizer right now is 100% coconut oil. lol.