Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jacob

Got my gel yesterday.

Just wanted to let Dan know that I got it a-ok. I was amazed by how big the tubes were when I opened the package. I knew they were 4 oz's... but... damn. Each one of those tubes will last me about a month, and I was previously going through one .75 oz(tiny!) neutrogena tube a week. Those cost $6 bucks at the store. So over a 3 month period it was costing me $72 dollars. With Dan's gel, even with shipping included, I'll only pay $32 for 3 months worth. What a savings!

Thanks so much Dan. I'm gonna start using the BP gel tomorrow, and I'll let you know how it goes. =D> =P~

I've just got mine yesterday ! that's like 7 days after my order was shipped, much faster than I expected!

and i really like the packaging, not only was it environment friendly, but its compact size enabled it to be deposited into my letterbox directly. saved me the trouble of collecting it from the post office. =D>

the gel is great!...think my comments are the same as those shared by other users... huge size, easy to apply, invisible and no white lumps!

also unlike the cream version, which gives a stinging sensation when much is applied, the gel feels kind of cold on the skin.

Thank you very much Dan! smile.gif