Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
andersoj

COULD IT BE?!!

Ok so any updates with people who are taking this. Ive been on low dose accutane for a little over 3months. and thinking about transitioning to this if its working for you guys!

wow this resverartol is really working wonders for me!! not only is my acne diminished significantly but i am alot stronger in the gym.

i had a question for you Andersoj, are u still taking the 50% res-v or did you jump up to 99%

if so i wanted to know how thats going because with the 50% the laxative has completely worn off but my urine and suprisingly yet kind of gross my semen is orange also! i dont think this is bad or anything its just emodin but its kindof getting annyoing, and i dont know the long term effects of emodin if its safe or not in the long run. but yea everything is great with this stuf!!! you are my hero for posting this article Andersoj!!! now if we could get more people to try this.

alright let me know ur thoughts.

its been about 3 weeks on res v for me and had no new breakouts!

wow this resverartol is really working wonders for me!! not only is my acne diminished significantly but i am alot stronger in the gym.

i had a question for you Andersoj, are u still taking the 50% res-v or did you jump up to 99%

if so i wanted to know how thats going because with the 50% the laxative has completely worn off but my urine and suprisingly yet kind of gross my semen is orange also! i dont think this is bad or anything its just emodin but its kindof getting annyoing, and i dont know the long term effects of emodin if its safe or not in the long run. but yea everything is great with this stuf!!! you are my hero for posting this article Andersoj!!! now if we could get more people to try this.

alright let me know ur thoughts.

its been about 3 weeks on res v for me and had no new breakouts!

Thats great man, I'm really glad that I could help and your results are very reassuring to me as well.

My skin is still doing really well, though I still get a little zit here, or there. I'm still taking the 50% and will continue to indefinitely, the 99% is just way too expensive and I'm still thinking that the emodin might contribute to the skin clearance. Unfortunately the laxative effect is as strong as ever for me, but its a small price to pay for clear skin. I haven't read anything about emodin being dengerous long term save from the uber paranoid imminst posters so, I gona keep with indefinitely. I agree, we need more people trying this, I mean it could be really big.

Ok! Im going to give it a try. I just bought 70 dollars worth, I don't know how long that would last me but hopefully at least 2 weeks so I could see the noticeable changes! Wish me luck, and Ill be postin'

thats awsome to hear, and yea i hope this res-v keeps me clear!

btw to the last poster, dont get discouraged if it doesnt start working right away becuase it didnt do sh!t for me until about 12 to 13 days then all of a sudden i magically cleared. so stick with it. i will try to keep posting also but if i stay clear then eventually i will stay clear of this addictive website!

andersoj,

Glad to hear it's going well for you. I read that you were on a low dose regimen of accutane.

I am as well, 10mg every other day. Did you taper off your accutane doses when you started taking this? or did you flat out stop accutane before you began taking the resverartol?

well the laxative effect wears off after a few weeks for most people, and the only reason a laxative like effect occurs is becuase of the emodin inside the 50% pills. if you are really conserned about it buy the 99% pills that dont have emodin in it, but they are about double the price.

by the way laxative effect means you have either more frequent or loose stools(sh!t) or if ur really lucky both!

thats awsome to hear, and yea i hope this res-v keeps me clear!

btw to the last poster, dont get discouraged if it doesnt start working right away becuase it didnt do sh!t for me until about 12 to 13 days then all of a sudden i magically cleared. so stick with it. i will try to keep posting also but if i stay clear then eventually i will stay clear of this addictive website!

How much are you taking and when? I take 4 of the 50% (so 1 gram trans) in the morning.

I've ordered some of the 50% ones off the net.

Should I take, say, three in the morning with some food? or one at each meal? or say three at night?

Whats the best way to do it?

anyone know if i can find this at a health supplement store? i really dont like to purchase things of this sort online.

I kind of doubt it. This seems to be a pretty specialized supplement. I am guessing you will only find it online.

I've ordered some of the 50% ones off the net.

Should I take, say, three in the morning with some food? or one at each meal? or say three at night?

Whats the best way to do it?

Supposedly take them all together. Not sure if it matters morning or night.

Resveratrol seems to be helping me but there are just too many other variables I am playing with to be sure.

andersoj,

Glad to hear it's going well for you. I read that you were on a low dose regimen of accutane.

I am as well, 10mg every other day. Did you taper off your accutane doses when you started taking this? or did you flat out stop accutane before you began taking the resverartol?

I weened off of it.

i took resveratrol for a few months a while back... was convinced it was working for a week or two, but after that it was back to normal. and resveratrol definately has a pronounced laxative effect lol. anyways, just throwing in my two cents, good luck to you all.

i took resveratrol for a few months a while back... was convinced it was working for a week or two, but after that it was back to normal. and resveratrol definately has a pronounced laxative effect lol. anyways, just throwing in my two cents, good luck to you all.

Thanks for the report! Would you mind saying how much you took from what brand?

haha. my bad. you already did mention it. ok, i will try the water therapy too. its really really hard to down all that water in the morning. i can barely walk afterwards. :redface:

haha. my bad. you already did mention it. ok, i will try the water therapy too. its really really hard to down all that water in the morning. i can barely walk afterwards. :redface:

Not doing the water therapy anymore, but I should start again for reasons other than skin.

today, i received the mega-res! I was uber excited and ripping through the box with a cup of water ready at hand to down the pills to find out that i bought it in ....powder form! oh em gee.i hope this has the same effect as the capsules. im hoping, because i need to find a way to get better before i move overseas. if my skin is not better in a couple of weeks, i am going to decline the job offer and just stay here, which would very well suck. wish me luck, and thanks for the advice. : )

xoxo

today, i received the mega-res! I was uber excited and ripping through the box with a cup of water ready at hand to down the pills to find out that i bought it in ....powder form! oh em gee.i hope this has the same effect as the capsules. im hoping, because i need to find a way to get better before i move overseas. if my skin is not better in a couple of weeks, i am going to decline the job offer and just stay here, which would very well suck. wish me luck, and thanks for the advice. : )

xoxo

That should work fine and please don't decline the job offer, who knows you might clear in three weeks and that would very well suck as well if you were stuck in the states with a crappy job and clear skin.

Oh and I'm still clear bitches!!

Well, I've been on the resveratrol for about a month now. I'm taking 3 (50%/500mg) in the morning and 3 in the evening. I'm totally clear :) Before this my acne was really mild but persistent, I *always* had 1-3 whiteheads... now I had none for 1-2 weeks or so.

I should mention that I'm also doing some other stuff. Every day I'm taking: Probiotics (shirota strain)/Genuine Health Perfect skin/Genuine Health Omega 3/Genuine Health Multi+/5-10 mg beta-carotene/600 mg ALA (AND I'm lately getting 20-30 minutes on sunshine every lunchbreak, even though it's winter where I live).

However, I took the other stuff for 2 months without any results whatsoever. Only after I added the resveratrol and started getting daily sunshine I noticed improvements. But yeah, I'm keeping the other stuff since I still think it might be good for my skin :)

Oh, I also added some "dietary fiber" to help with the side-effects of resv as noted by MROTH. It seems to calm the stomach a bit. For me, the side effects are clearly worth the clear skin though.

this is my 2nd day and so far so good.

it just stinks that sometimes especially while im working i feel like sprinting to the bathroom.

this is a little embarressing, but i have to share, does ur urine turn reddish-yellow when u are on mega-resv? so gross, i know. sorry.