Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how much of this should i drink a day, do i mix with water?? do i apply to my face??

does it help with red marks?

You drink the lemon mixed with water. I've been doing this aleast for 5 days and nothing is changing. I'm not even using the regiem because the bp makes scars on your face. Took me awhile to figure that. So I drinkin like 5 cups of lemon and water mixed and using apple cider vingar on my face. So far no results i'm waitin for results...

The concept is that the high acidity, whether it be from a lemon, vinegar, etc...helps the body remove toxins from the body, reduce cholesterol, and a whole bunch of other upsides, when consumed orally. People have said it reduces inflammation and helps their acne by applying it topically also.

i started drinkin lemon and green tea (separately of course) about 6 days ago and i had a huge breakout in chin/jaw area, is this the body getting rid of the toxins, purging? im scared of taking green tea now because of the breakout it scared me :(

Drinking and applying it to face are both great...

(for red marks) It can,somehow..it lightens mine... :lol:

i dont think it's very advisable to apply lemon on the face, cos it may be too harsh on skin, esp sensitive skin. i heard from somewhere that lemon absorbs light, so be sure to put on sunblock when you go out, lest you get the opposite effect.