Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
parsinator

How long till it all comes back

I was on accutane for 1.5 months and my face was pretty much clear and much less oily.

i stopped taking it due to some weird effects it was having to my libido (sex>pimples imo). I have been off it for 3 weeks now and my face is definitely much more oily than it was when i was on accutane, but it is still pretty smooth. how long till my face just starts blowing up again... or is this how its gonna stay cuz i can deal with this

My experience has been that the acne came back about 3 weeks to a month after stopping. I've been on it 6 or 7 times in the last 10 years. Some people's acne never returns. Hopefully you're one of the lucky ones.

Sorry bro but stop being a fucking idiot and just finish your course. Is it really that big of a deal? My fucking god, its 6 months and has the chance of totally curing your acne. I rather wait 6 months and have a nice face for women to look at rather than settling for fat fucks that don't shower in days and just fuck people like you because they know you won't ever get a decent looking girl with a pizza face.

Sorry bro but stop being a fucking idiot and just finish your course. Is it really that big of a deal? My fucking god, its 6 months and has the chance of totally curing your acne. I rather wait 6 months and have a nice face for women to look at rather than settling for fat fucks that don't shower in days and just fuck people like you because they know you won't ever get a decent looking girl with a pizza face.

I have SEVERE acne, and I'm seeing the girl I've had a crush on for a loong time. Lots of girls don't care that much about your acne. And no, she's not a fat fuck that doesn't shower. She's beautiful.

Man so much hate....

Calm down. :rolleyes:

For the love of.... how pleasant. I think we really should be helping people out and not become so irate over the internet. Waste of energy, really.

For the original topic at hand, I think as everyone else has said, you need to stick it out through treatment if you really wish to see results. Good luck with everything!

My friend was on it for 2 months, he stopped because his face was completely clear, and it never came back...

you obviously dont understand that i had SEVERE side effects: depression that led to a loss of libido and weird thoughts.

dont come to my thread and talk shit. You are probably some fuckin loser, but hey im not gonna say anything. ill just post a couple pics of myself and let you decide for yourself if im just some guy who only fucks ugly chicks cuz no one will ever go for me and my "pizza face"

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2...046617_1718.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc...286574_2076.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc...209233_7152.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2...217235_8807.jpg

anyways im done trying to prove myself, lets see some pics of you homie

My oily skin came back within about a month and it is twice as oily as before. I also suffer now from breakouts where I never had any (forehead, nose).