Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
o Havoc o

DANS NEW BP GEL IN THE UK

I am doing research on dans bp gel. I would really like to see it in the uk. So to all UK people put down your opioins. WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE BIG FAT 4oz TUBE OF BP IN THE UK FOR THE SAME PRICES HAS THE REGULAR BP PRODUCTS LIKE OXY ON SPOT IN ITS CRAPPY 20G TUBES.

We need your support to make it happen people.

Leave a comment or email me on [email protected]

Nicky

It's 8.50$ from acnesupplies.com plus your shipping, i've ordered 10 tubes for 85$ plus 20$ shipping... so 105$ in all, or £57.79 sterling

The BP gel would sell bucketloads in the UK, considering the other BP products are tiny and fairly expensive... after reading most people's reviews of the gel I can't wait to use it! biggrin.gif

It should be a bit cheaper than that in the uk coz there will be no shipping charges. Im gonna do everything i can to get it over here with dans help.

Nicky

ANNOUNCEMENT.

FOR ALL UK CITIZENS, WE'RE LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK ON THE NEW BP GEL REGARDING WHETHER YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT OVER HERE IN THE UK, SO YOU CAN PURCHASE IT MINUS THE SHIPPING CHARGE. THE NEW BP GEL IS 4 x THE AMOUNT OF THE CURRENT OXY ON THE SPOT TUBES, AND WOULD BE SOLD FOR LESS TOO. SO PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE, ON WHETHER OR NOT YOU WOULD BUY IT SO WE CAN GET IT HERE IN THE UK. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Nicky

Um, I think that's a lot easier said than done. It's really hard to get stores to put your product on their shelves. Even in the States it's not in stores, we have to order online and pay shipping too.

Hi Nick_d_uk,

I live in the UK and I too would like to see Dan's BP Gel here!

But I must agree with noether that it would be hard to get stores to put a new product on there shelves.

Anyways, I'm with you all the way!

Goodluck!

Nicky

I would also like to see it here, but Maybe we can start a ebay store? If we can reduce shipping from the USA and sell it here on Ebay we could really all save Loads!

PM me if your interested I will help as much as I can..