Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
quixotical

Note to guys with acne.

Guys with acne should not let it get in the way of dating. Myself and other girls I know do not really care about what your skin looks like, no lie. I know a guy with pretty severe acne, and I swear, half of girls at school would love to date him, and he has a gorgeous girlfriend. Before I had acne I dated a few guys with acne and didn't think anything of it. So, don't let it ruin your confidence =]

I, someone who has suffered from acne, think it's a major turn on when a guy has acne. It's nice to know that he's not perfect (:

To an extent, I can see it happening. But not if you have oily skin, constant breakouts, uneven skin tone-bordering red inflamed to light grey, and terrible body acne. Luckily, I have all those going for me...

i have learnt this from experience yet it still holds me back. ive hurt girls without meaning too. im such a fool

but yeh thanks for sharing what i believe is generally true

Another thing to take into consideration, is that men remain fertile much longer than women do.

So once we hit our 40's, single women desperate for a child will be latching onto us like there's no tomorrow :cool:

Another thing to take into consideration, is that men remain fertile much longer than women do.

So once we hit our 40's, single women desperate for a child will be latching onto us like there's no tomorrow :cool:

I like your sense of humor lol :clap:

I'm perpetually surprised when girls tell me things like "so? Pimples go away" and "that's not what makes you cute or ugly."

I mean it's true that when you look at ugly people, there are plenty of UGLY people with a clear complexion.

OTOH I guess I think too much like guys, who will say of crazy girls, "personality is something you can work with, looks, you can't."

Even so, I don't find a girl less attractive because she has acne... it's only about myself that I feel that way :wall:

yeah i agree with everything. i have mild acne, some back acne. my girlfriend insists that im the most gorgeous person shes ever seen lol. nice to know theres people like that out there and stuff.

Guys with acne should not let it get in the way of dating. Myself and other girls I know do not really care about what your skin looks like, no lie. I know a guy with pretty severe acne, and I swear, half of girls at school would love to date him, and he has a gorgeous girlfriend. Before I had acne I dated a few guys with acne and didn't think anything of it. So, don't let it ruin your confidence =]

Good advice. You are 100% correct.

Everyone would do well to listen to you.

I've always let my acne get in the way of relationships. Throughout highschool my acne was horrible, and I thought no girl would want anything to do with me.

This summer, my crush of 2 years admitted she liked me. I was shocked. Of course I thought I'd have no chance with her.. I guess she doesn't care about my (severe) acne.

The problem is, I do. We went to different colleges, but we still talk all the time. We both miss each other a lot, and the topic of me going to visit her came up. Because of my recent breakout (accutane..) I had told her maybe. She took that as a no, and got a little upset. I had to explain to her I was on accutane and my face is going to be horrible for a couple months.. It wasn't easy.

I guess the point is, a lot of girls don't care about acne that much. The biggest thing is getting over it yourself.

I, someone who has suffered from acne, think it's a major turn on when a guy has acne. It's nice to know that he's not perfect (:

Where were you when I was breaking out badly? Did god send you?

Nice to hear but i doubt its true

Looks do matter and thats a fact

all that stuff about personality is bull shit

you always see assholes with hot girls.

Sad but true. The last three times I've approached girls, they just looked at me once and gave me the cold shoulder.

Sad but true. The last three times I've approached girls, they just looked at me once and gave me the cold shoulder.

Yes, true, however there are always exceptions. Though I don't know if any of them are hot... :think:

Two of them weren't even that good looking. I figured I'd go for the girls I just found attractive, rather than the gorgeous, dripping hot ones, but I still end up getting a big NO anyway. Whatever, everything ends.

That is partially true but not entirely. I see the ugliest assholes with the hot girls. When girls tell you they prefer a nice guy over an asshole, they are lying or they are ugly );

Where were you when I was breaking out badly? Did god send you?

haha :] good to know I helped, even if it was too late.