Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ian

BP gel in THe Netherlands?

Hi there i live in The Netherlands, is there a way to get that new BG gel even if you live in The Netherlands?

Sure, just go ahead and order it and click "Select Another Country" to choose Netherlands. We can send it there.

Thx, I thought shipping to The netherlands wasnt possible due to restrictions on import. Oh well, now i just have make sure i have a creditcard tongue.gif

My bad. I was told the Netherlands does not accept OTC pharmaceuticals. I forgot it was on the list.

-Dan

sad.gif that sucks, didnt do the regimen with the 'old' BP, but after hearing all those positive reports of other lounge people, i though: ill give it a try, guess i cant cry.gif

well, have to look for a way to ehh 8-[ 8-[ 'arrange' it biggrin.gif

So there is no way that poeple from The Netherlands can actually buy your new and improved super delux BP gel dan?

I can't think of any way at this time. The Netherlands is supposed to have strict rules against importation of over-the-counter pharmaceuticals. If you want to contact your customs and ask them that would be very cool to find out precisely why and if this applies to bp.

-Dan

I'll do that asap, do I need to ask something specific or just "Why cant I import BP ?". I mean; maybe there is a certain ingedrient (except for BP)???

You gotta have some friends outside Niederland. Just ship it to them, and then give them some money to have them send it in a regular box or something, or just go to their place and get it.

All kinds of creative ways around the Netherlands' 3rd reich policy on OTC drugs.

Bp gell causes far more damage than any kind of weapon!!! If u build a canon wich shoots bp gel u could bleach peoples hair, kill all bacteria on their skin, shoot it in their eyes!!!

Its the next big thing in warfare.

Martial arts are sooo passé .

O:)