Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skinilove

explaining diet changes?

I'm going to try going low-glycemic as a solution to my acne, but I think I'll have have a hard time iterating to friends why I can't eat this or that.

I've also been vegetarian since I was in high school and I would be willing to give that up at this point in my life if I found a diet that worked but was otherwise too difficult to manage nutrition-wise, calorie-wise, variety-wise. I think explaining that away would be too difficult, as I've considered going back before for other health reasons but decided I couldn't do it.

Anyone here have any success in the kinds of things discussed on nutrition/holistic, and if so, how do you handle it in your social life?

As a bodybuilder, I change my diet a lot during a year. When people ask and they don't understand the first time, I show them my hand, then I show them my middle finger and wave it in the air like I just don't care. :wiggle:

whatever you do bruh DON'T give up being vegiterian.. if i had the will power to commit to it i'd be living the sweet life.. way healthier for your body and ESPECIALLY face..