Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I overall have a very inflamed face.

but especially where the zits were, they leave a horrible red marks even black marks that looks like the blood stained it. how do I get rid of these

please help

oh I started using Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque does that help?

The AHA cream sold on this wbsite works very well. It fades the marls considerably, but will not rid the marks or scars from your face. But my scars are almost transparent now, too bad I just started breaking out on that side of the face again!

same here I'm having the same problem. I got acne on my chest and using Dan's AHA and it's clearing up slowly. There still red blackish stains on my neck and I been using dan's cleanser, BP, and Moisturizer.It's been 7 months i been using this Regimen , used to do this twice a day now doing once a day. So i still got scars and these red marks.

hey...have you tried baking soda?.. I use it as a facial mask,and in 2 days,my red marks lightened.. :redface:

hey...have you tried baking soda?.. I use it as a facial mask,and in 2 days,my red marks lightened.. :redface:

How long did you leave it on for? Thanks!

Its a bit itchy so I decided to use it as a facial scrub now.. But if you want to try the mask, leave it for about 30 minutes...then wash it off.. : :think:

Its a bit itchy so I decided to use it as a facial scrub now.. But if you want to try the mask, leave it for about 30 minutes...then wash it off.. : :think:

does it also help with active acne?? i'm looking forward to trying this. I've heard about it before.

I find that baking soda can be drying and definitely itches when left on the skin. Try using the baking soda/water paste as a gentle exfoliant after washing in the morning, then follow with a mixture of 50/50 ACV/water. After it dries apply your acne cream, then moisturizer. At night mix a tbsp of egg white with a tsp of lemon juice and apply to cleansed face for 10 minutes, rinse, and apply your acne cream, then moisturizer. Finacea also is lovely for redness and active acne. Be sure to take very good care of your body, the better your immune system, the faster you'll heal =)

Well,my case is that when I am at parties in the weekend,it makes my face red like hell,because of the whole smoke! When I stay away from that and eat ealthy,work out in the outside(in the woods) my face clams down,and I mean a lot.

The whole body depends on what you eat and how you act-so is your skin.Look out what you eat(that means,avoid a lot of sugar-which I must say,I know is pretty hard in the States,because you guys really put sugar in everything and it's everywhere!

i smoked a bit of grass on the weekend =\ but thats not neccesarily a cig either.. but wud they have the same effects on my red marks?

When my active acne was mild (after accutane, now its pretty moderate ugh), i noticed i had more inflammation than usual after i became one with nature. i didnt really notice the redness though. other than that, i think it is the whole idea of staying out late at night and skipping your anti-acne routine. i also heard that the thc can spike hormones.