Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just this reflective moment, where I stopped to think about what I have been doing to prevent my acne ( been here and there, accuatance, antibiotics, vitamin b5 miracle shit, putting toothpaste on the zits, drinking too much water, eating rasins to cure my disease ), and it just depressed the shit out of me.

All this revolving around the simple question - What causes my acne?

Hey, this might turn into a humor topic, since some of peoples ideas on what's the cause is hilarious.

So here's my list, maybe everyone wants to make one?

- Can't eat spicy shit, peppers, etc.

- Can't eat too much protein(?) I started working out about 4 months ago and eating whey protein and my acne worsened

- Or maybe it was because I started college and it's the stress?

- Maybe I'm working out too much and my hormones is all on fucked up levels?

- Maybe I shouldn't drink that can of coke with my chicken for dinner? Right it's 10 cubes of sugar right, insulin spikes right right right, replace with diet coke.

- I heard carbohydrates is bad overall, I shouldn't eat so much pasta and shit.

- Oh yeah, junk food is a ban no no, fat, carbs, sugar. Out with this shit.

- Maybe it's not acne? Maybe it's PF? Right right, remember to buy Head&Shoulders classic shampoo to smear on your body right.

- Maybe I'm dehydrated? Need more water.

- Oh shit, maybe it's too much germs, dissinfect the house, clean the door knobs, sterilize, sterilize, change the sheets every 3 days.

- No wait, soda is bad overall, just drink water, don't even drink orange juice, shit is packed with sugar and supplements anyway

- All in all, refined foods is bad overall, don't eat them.

- Can't smoke, can't drink, it might cause acne.

- What about milk, didn't you know you might be lactose intolerant? No diary for you.

- Maybe it's genetics? My mom had it pretty bad.

- Maybe I'm still young (19) and not done with growing up and having acne.

- don't masturbate, dont have sex

- sun causes acne too

And while all this is going on, somebody on this planet keeps eating at mcdonalds, smoking shit, working out, binge drinkinng white russians, coming home, smacking their drunk ass on the 4 week old dirty sheets in a room full of spermed socks, and they don't have our problem.

Now, that's fucking hilarious

And while all this is going on, somebody on this planet keeps eating at mcdonalds, smoking shit, working out, binge drinkinng white russians, coming home, smacking their drunk ass on the 4 week old dirty sheets in a room full of spermed socks, and they don't have our problem.

Now, that's fucking hilarious

lol that was quite funny. This persons gonna have a hell of a lot of problems a lot worse than acne though...not least those soggy socks.

What's PF by the way?

Pityrosforum Folliculitis" is regularly misdiagnosed as acne

Found the topic on the boards, heard it's easily treatable with the shampoo called Nizoral, only you use it on your body instead of hair, like gel during baths. And I thought, geez, maybe the acne that's on my back that appeared after i started working out/college is PF? BUY IT

I bought it, but the bottle is really small and pretty expensive (nothing too expensive but still), so i used it up, and then i heard about Head&Shoulders magic shit, so i bought that and using it now.

I even once read a guy figured that oxygen is good for your body so the fucker DRANK hydrogen peroxide ( know that water you pour on your scratches that makes bubbles and stings), guy drank it.

Things I've done/am doing that I shake my head to

Keep an air purifier right next to me bed

Took cayenne pepper supplements which gave me stomach pain

Put olive oil on my skin

Use to heat water, then put into a big salad bowl and dip my face into it (took 30 minutes each morning)

Never use tissues to blow my nose because of the fear of a breakout

Did handstands thinking the blood would rush to my face and help cure it

Took an apple cider vinegar bath

..... sigh

What causes acne:

- Drinking Sugary Drinks

- Watching TV

- Using a Stapler

- Learning how to speak French

- Coughing

- Erections

- Blinking

- Treading on a Snail

- Penguin Eggs

- Having a desire to own a Boat some time in the future

- Terrorists

- Playing Hungry Hungry Hippos

- Listening to David Gray

- The flying Monkeypighorse that comes into your room when you're asleep and pisses on your face

- Incest

- Using a Ruler to measure things

- Clearasil

- Enjoying the sight of a Rainbow

- Saying the word "Piss flaps!"

- Reading a list of things that cause acne