Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Tiny~

QUEEN HELENE'S MINT JULEP MASK IS THE SHIZIT!!

I tried Queen's on Monday for the first time. I woke up with three medium to large pimples on my chin. And, mind you I have been big zit free for awhile now. So, on Monday I applied this to all three pretty much as a spot treatment and now on Thursday they have completely vanished no scars or anything!!!!

AWESOME SHIT !!! Go buy it. :D

Hey Tawnya! Yeah this stuff is good you just reminded me that I need to go and buy some :) Hope your doing good!

I love this stuff. I stock up whenever I buy it so I won't ever have to be without it :D

Hey Tawnya! Yeah this stuff is good you just reminded me that I need to go and buy some :) Hope your doing good!

Yep, my face has really cleared since i last talked to you. But not completely clear I still get breakouts. I kept reading about this stuff and finally tried it when I woke up with those big zits on my chin I kinda freaked. But... i'm glad i freaked cause that stuff really works.!!!

where could I buy this?

I live in NJ

They sell it at most drugstores. I got mine at CVS. I know Walgreens has it too. Look in the skin care section usually on the bottom shelf it depends.

I have this stuff at home, but have pretty much shelved it. What kind of zits did it work on for you? I have the under-the-skin-won't-show-up-forever kind. Think it'll work???

Thanks,

AC

I have this stuff at home, but have pretty much shelved it. What kind of zits did it work on for you? I have the under-the-skin-won't-show-up-forever kind. Think it'll work???

Thanks,

AC

I haven't tried it on that type. I don't get those too often. ( knock on wood ) .The kind i used it on were above the skin and about medium to large size, just a regular inflamation. Not sure how you catorigize it. But boy did it work fast!!. I do have to mention they were already at a head and popped when I washed my face so, that might have helped speed up the process. Not sure. Try it!What could happen....except that mabybe it'll work!

Thanks,

AC

I haven't tried it on that type. I don't get those too often. ( knock on wood ) .The kind i used it on were above the skin and about medium to large size, just a regular inflamation. Not sure how you catorigize it. But boy did it work fast!!. I do have to mention they were already at a head and popped when I washed my face so, that might have helped speed up the process. Not sure. Try it!What could happen....except that mabybe it'll work!

bump

I LOVE this stuff, you just reminded me I haven't used mind in awhile - I need to, my skins having a small freak out since it's 'that time of the month' :redface: Maybe the mask will help me get that back in check, it usually does.

Ugh I didn't wash my face all weekend and so my face broke out alil bit I have two huge zits and am working on getting rid of them! I need to go buy this! Thanks for reminding me ;)

I LOVE this stuff, you just reminded me I haven't used mind in awhile - I need to, my skins having a small freak out since it's 'that time of the month' :redface: Maybe the mask will help me get that back in check, it usually does.

it sure did help mine. I love you queeny!!!

I used to use Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque, but it made my face burn and my eyes water uncontrollably.

did you use it everyday?

Is this mask really that good? I haven't put a mask on my skin for several months now, since my skin starting breaking out like crazy. Now that my skin seems to be doing good I'm wondering if I should start doing masks and which one I should try. I'm using retin-a micro .04%, clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide occasionally. Would you suggest I start using Queen and will it not cause a break out?

Is this mask really that good? I haven't put a mask on my skin for several months now, since my skin starting breaking out like crazy. Now that my skin seems to be doing good I'm wondering if I should start doing masks and which one I should try. I'm using retin-a micro .04%, clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide occasionally. Would you suggest I start using Queen and will it not cause a break out?

Given you are using multiple prescription acne meds, I would recommend avoiding the mask. It contains sulfur which can be very drying on the skin. I do like the mask myself - but I only use it as an occasional spot treat, not all over my face. I think you might just end up drying your skin and possibly irritating it, which can lead to new breakouts.

Well I did order a trial size of it. Maybe I'll wait a couple weeks, when the scars have faded quite a bit and my skin is really clear and then try it. I'll start the treatments infrequently, like one a week, or every other week, to see how it responds. Thanks for your advice.

Well I did order a trial size of it. Maybe I'll wait a couple weeks, when the scars have faded quite a bit and my skin is really clear and then try it. I'll start the treatments infrequently, like one a week, or every other week, to see how it responds. Thanks for your advice.

Definitely take it slow and don't leave the mask on too long. What additional results are you hoping to get from it?

I just know masks are good for your skin. I just want to do everything possible to help my skin stay clear.