Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im gonna try to use BHA, or salicylic acid at night before i put bp on. I read a lot of bad things like over drying, but also read that its a great exfoliate, and i think thats what i need. I would say my skin is normal sensitivity. I will let you guys know how it goes

I would be careful, even if u have been on the reg for a while this may be two much iritaion, but try it and see how your skin reacts, maybe patch test an area, if its to much for your skin try using in the am replacing your bp

Yea i definitely considered how dry it could get. so far so good though. Iv been doing 2% BHA before the BP for the past 3 nights. My skin has gotten a little flaky again but jojoba in the morning takes care of it. No new breakouts and so far my skin looks better than it has in a while, no joke. Ill keep updating.

Its sad that no one else replied :boohoo: . Just to let you know, its been a few more days and my face has looked better than it has in a whileee. I had a group of 3 big pimples on my chin which went away immediately. I have one pimple at the moment and its drying up as i write. I had like 6 when i first started adding BHA into my reg.

Glad to hear the SA is working for ya. I'm also thinking of incorporating SA into my regimen. Keep posting your results. Hopefully, they'll be good. :)

Hi Mike,

I'm just waiting for some 2% BHA to arrive from Paula's choice at the moment, should be here next week. I've been on the DKR for a while and am still having problems in some areas - so please keep us posted with updates, it would be really useful!

What BHA are you using - liquid / gel / lotion? I ordered the liquid and am hoping my skin can tolerate it x1 a day before the BP.

Have you had any kind of initial breakout? How are you finding it?

Good luck :)

Glad to hear the SA is working for ya. I'm also thinking of incorporating SA into my regimen. Keep posting your results. Hopefully, they'll be good. :)

Thanks for the replies, i looked in the mirror today and couldnt believe how good my skin was looking. It is a little flakier than normal but a little jojoba and its no big deal. I did not have an initial breakout with the BHA, but ive been doing the dkr for a while so my skin is probably pretty toughened by that. So far ive been very impressed with the results. I do the dkr regimen in the morning and night, but in the night after i wash my face i put on Paula's Choice 2% beta hydroxy gel, wait 15 minutes, and then put the bp on. I will keep u guys updated on how it goes...fingers crossed my face stays this good :pray: