Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
richmond

Areas on face that mark?

Do you guys find that marks last much longer on certain parts of the face?

When i get cysts/acne on my forehead, nose mouth area it seems to heal real quick (couple of weeks). But when i get it on my cheeks or jawline, its takes atleast 3-6 months to heal. Not sure why, maybe its due to there being more flesh on my cheeks/jaw?

Same thing here..when I get red marks on my forehead, they heal within a week. Now, when I get them on my cheeks it takes MONTHS AND MONTHS! I have no possible explanation for this but it definately SUCKS!

Yes, exactly same thing here.. jawline and cheeks take forever to heal, while nose and forehead only takes a week max.....

Jawline I suspect because we stretch that part of the skin a lot (ie. talk, eat) therefore slowing down the healing, and I guess you could conclude the same with cheeks... Just a wild guess tho..

yeah, cheeks are definitely the worst for some reason... i've had marks there for over a year now but other places heal up in a few weeks/months.

I've had those red marks for almost 2 years now but they are slowly fading away.!!!

Definitively the cheeks is the worst place to have red marks.