Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Packerfan785

Internal Cleansing

1) What organs have you cleansed/flushed?

2) What product/technique did you use?

3) How many times have you done so?

4) What are your results?

5) How did it effect your acne?

I've done some rather thorough internal cleansing, perhaps more than most will consider doing. I cleared my acne through diet but my skin looked nasty and unhealthy and had pretty bad SD around my hairline, and other candida symptoms like toenail fungus on my big toe, athletes foot, etc so I did the following:

1. I did a liver flush and then started a 21 day juice fast, drinking just 16 oz of juice/day for 21 days. During this I was taking parasite cleansing herbs, liver tonics, oregano oil, olive leaf powder, and some natural iodine.

2. AFter this I pretty much went on a mono-fruit diet for about a month. I stuck to one fruit for a day, probably consuming only like 1,000 calories. This sucked worse than the fast I think. I wouldnt suggest this for such a long period of time.

3. Now I am back on a "normal diet" of meat, veggies, some fruit, raw dairy, and nuts/seeds.

I had great results from all of this. My skin looks unbelievable, and I have never felt so alive and full of energy. I didnt think I would ever have skin that looked this healthy and normal again. SD completley cleared, no more athletes foot, and my toenail is growing out healthy and normal. YES, I CLEARED MY CANDIDA PROBLEM WITH FRUIT JUICE AND RAW SWEET FRUIT. All those candida diets involving tons of meat and low-carb veggies are BS IMO. Focus on easily digested foods to give your body a rest. Candida feeds off waste and undigested food, without it we'd die. I'm sure plenty of people will disagree, but thats fine by me. Just giving you my 2 cents.

ANother huge difference was that before this I could keep my acne clear following a VERY strict diet that if I made one slip up I was screwed. EVen something seemingly healthy like a banana w/ PB would break me out. Now I can pretty much anything I want with no effect on my skin, but I still stick to healthy foods.

I'll be the first to admit that I went a little "extreme" with these protocols but I wanted to get my body back to normal. I kind of live by the saying "If you're going to do it, do it right." That said, I think a shorter fast would be better than jumping straight into a 3-week one like I did, but once I got started it wasnt bad at all. Hope this helps some and good luck.

Sleaman will that method clean every internal organ, in addition to dealing with parasites and yeasts/bacteria? Also did you have severe, moderate, or mild acne?

Also could I narrow down the fast to two weeks? I am weight lifting and escaping being underweight is just as important to me as clearing my face. If you could show me any of the specific products you used that would be great. Finally wouldn't probiotics also help fight off candida?

I went on a 3-day juice fast. I did not do any colon cleansing or anything afterward. I just gave my digestive tract some rest.

After the 3 days, I had no new acne and had smooth skin. Was definitely a liberating experience I recommend anyone do (although it is EXPENSIVE to juice your own food for 3 days...)

I am not totally sure about its effect on my skin. I still have mild acne, but it seemed to help at least. I would recommend this to anyone who is having a horrible break out or something.

I seee no need to go for three weeks if you are worried about weight. I gained all my weight back in no time so I wasn't too worried about it. THe products I used were all from a guy from curezone.com known as "barefoot". He has his own forum there you can check out. You can PM me or something if you want specifics on what I took(that way i get an email since i dont check here regularly anymore). As far as probiotics, I dont think they are strong or effective enough to rid someone of serious pathogenic bacteria/yeast overgrowth. Hope this is of some help. Oh, and my acne was SEVERE before any diet changes etc. I never had noninflamed acne. ALways big nasty pustules and cysts. The scars left over can vouch for the severity. DIet took care of the acne for the most part. The fast got it looking normal and even toned so I cant say with certainty whether a fast would neccesarily clear your acne but it seems likely based on the results I got.

To the guy who said its expensive to fast, you must have been juicing a crap load of food. I did 8 oranges/day which costs all of $3/day. I saved a lots of money in those three weeks since I sually spend about $125/week.

Give me one good medical reason to fast or cleanse your body, some medical reports etc.

I guarantee that you can't find any report that suggests fast og cleansing your body, that is done by some proper doctors. And not the so called experts, that have been used in marketing.

Give me one good medical reason to fast or cleanse your body, some medical reports etc.

I guarantee that you can't find any report that suggests fast og cleansing your body, that is done by some proper doctors. And not the so called experts, that have been used in marketing.

It's pretty obvious that a major part of the worlds population is constipated and has bogged down organs. Look at the diets we eat and the chemicals we are subjected to. Also please write in clear sentences. I guarantee no one will find what you are looking for because your statement does not even make sense.

I trust the testimonies I have heard from many average Joe's who have not suggested me a single product, but have shown me cost effective ways to cleanse.

Ok let me point it out, you can use all the cleansers you want! Too cure the problem eat a normal healthy diet, and you won't have any problems. And if you really would like a good cleansing method, try drinking lots of water (not to much that will properly kill you=salt balance).

As I recall our body was not built to be cleansed, it can take care of itself. Cleansing is just good marketing, that thrives on peoples desperation...

Just like almost every company in the U S and A thrives on the americans desperation and the "easy way out"...

(fatburners, diet etc.)

If you have Candida or heavy metals in your system are you just going to wait while the adverse effects harm you or are you going to flush them out?

Um, I am not going to do the google-ing for you, but it is all there. There are hospitals and clinics that offer fasting programs and suggest them for health.

Giving your digestive system a rest is the purpose and it helped me a lot.

1) Colon

2) Herbal Clean Premium Detox (picked up from Vitamin Shoppe)

3) Used it twice, the second time a few months after the first.

4) First time was great, my skin cleared up completely. My skin was smoother, brighter, everything, and my acne pretty much faded.

The second time, a few months later, when I stopped caring about my diet as much, I got acne back again, and tried it again... didn't really do much of anything.