Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mimie2022

I can't put the full dosage (BP) : HELP ME !

Hi everybody !

Sorry for my very bad english, I speack french !!

Help me, I can not put the full dosage BP

I'm on the regime for 4 weeks. I just put a pump or even less. My skin is sensitive, red, irritated, flaky. I can not lift a dosage more. So I always acne, every day. I'm frustrated because I think I may never save the full dosage. I have skin too sensitive. And if I can not put a full dosage, the regimen can't work for me !

- Full dosage = it's work for people

- Not full dosage (because my skin is very very very sensitive) = it's can't work for me

Dan say "what to expect" : after 4 weeks, to put the full dosage and acne is back !

But my acne is not back and I can't put the full dosage (only a little dosage)

What can I do ??????

I'm at almost 3 weeks into the regimen and I can't use the full dosage yet either. My opinion is to maybe try to go up a tiny bit at a time - maybe it will take you 8-10 weeks to get to the full dose.

I'm only at 'almost' a full pump at night and about 1/2 a pump in the morning. I think my face is finally getting used to this amount so I'm going to go up a little in the morning. I'm sorry you're having trouble. For me, it BURNS so bad when I use the moisturizer.

Some people's skin is too sensitive to use a full amount of BP twice a day. Have you tried it just once a day, at night to help your skin heal? (So you don't have to deal with the redness during the day?) It's okay that your skin is sensative, there's nothing wrong with that! If after a few more weeks, your skin isn't liking the BP still, you might try going for a Salyic Acid treatment (a toner) instead of BP.