Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jubileo

ATOPALM MLE Intensive Cream

I thought I'd share this here for the rest of the acne sufferers out there.

This cream is the absolute best moisturizer I've ever used and recently re-ordered for the winter season. I first used this about 2 years ago when I wasn't using any prescription acne meds. My skin was so dry it was literally cracking and any other moisturizer just irritated my skin and made my acne worse. Now that I'm back on Rx meds (benzimycin and tretinoin), I'm going to start using it again. It's a little pricey, which is why I haven't used it consistently ~ $36 for 2.19oz plus $5 S&H.

Here are the ingredients... I'm not an expert on chemicals that antagonize acne, so let me know if there are any "red flags." From my experience, this did not induce a breakout when I started using it, and normally anything new causes a breakout.

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Myrisyl/Palmityl Oxostearamide/Arachamide MEA, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Squalane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, PEG-10 Glyceryl Stearate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sunflower Oil Decyl Esters, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Allantion, Stearic Acid, BHT, Essential Oil

If you're interested, you can order this online at skinstore.com or amazon.com