Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I haven't posted here in a very long time, but now i think i need to again :(

Right now, I am feeling depressed, miserable, completely ugly, worthless, I have zero self esteem, no confidence. (Not a good combination)

My skin has been doing so much better the past year, really clearing up. But i woke up this morning and it looks the worst its ever been.

I'm so tired of this.

Someone please tell me something to cheer me up

hey laura, i remember reading a post of yours quite a while back. sorry to hear you're going through it at the moment. i think most people here can relate to how you're feeling so remember you're not alone! i dont know what severity your skin is at the moment or what other treatments you have tried but im presuming that if you have had acne for a while you would have tried a fair few things already. have you considered accutane? the side effects need to be considered but if you are feeling that low and just want it over with it might be something to think about. personally it totally gave me my life back, thank god! i had very little side effects and it has cleared my skin. can you think of anything that might have triggered this breakout?

as hard as it is try to stay positive, there is SOMETHING that will clear your skin it is just a case of finding it (easier said than done tho right?) also we see our skin so much worse than other people, they probably dont notice half the things you notice on yourself.

Well, I haven't posted here in a very long time, but now i think i need to again :D

Right now, I am feeling encouraged, happy, completely beautiful, precious, I have 100% self esteem, complete confidence. ( a wonderful combination)

My skin has been doing so much better the past year, really clearing up. But i woke up this morning and it looks the best its ever been.

I'm so content

Someone please tell me something i don't already know :P

^fixed........and you'll always be a beautiful person inside and out.

Laura, you are hot, infact you turned me down for a Valentines day meal and i've never recovered :(

All that aside, i'm sorry you're feeling down at the moment. Just try and remember that we all get days like this and your skin just needs a couple days to calm down, try and think positive and remember that you're still the same loving wonderful person that turned me down on Valentines day and broke my heart into a thousand tiny pieces.

This is what a good friend of mine tells me when I am going through something:

This Too, Shall Pass

When? I don't know. Maybe your feelings, thoughts, mood will change before your face does. You are beautiful. Don't forget that!

I'll refrain from trying to change the color/size of font from now on :confused:

Maybe it will cheer you up to see all the little kids in their costumes tonight if you pass out candy!

Hey, I've been there, we all have been there. AND IT SUCKS!!! In times like this it is always best to talk to someone close to you. Tell them how you feel. Or just say bollocks to all of this and do something wild and crazy just for the sake of being young. Surround yourself with people that don't care what you look like. They will adore you no matter what. What ever you do, do not do it alone! After a while you will forget all the things that are wrong with you and start enjoying life!

Enjoy!

Dave