Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tragic

Eye Creams

Now I have NO CLUE if I am posting this in the right forum, so you moderators should move this if necessary.

But I am starting to notice some fine lines around my eyes, and frankly it's freaking me out! It means I'm aging, and I don't want to grow up! :(

So I am looking for an AWESOME eye cream to use at night.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Burt's Bee's Royal Jelly eye cream is awesome! It's the one in the purple box not the yellow they have the same name but the one in the yellow box has bees wax in it and the one in the purple box doesn't! Go to megsmakeupreviews.com it's an awesome website and it'll tell you everything you need to know about it! Im getting close to 25 and am noticing the little fine line under my eyes to and this really helps actually I don't think the lines are there anymore :) Good luck!

I use DHC concentrated eye cream. Really helps keep my eye area moisturized, brighter & less puffy.

It absorbs really fast so you can use it for day also, but I just bought Korres Evening Primrose eye cream with SPF 6 for day. It got good reviews for lightening dark circles & de-puffing, and I like how it was SPF, so we'll see how it goes...

When I've been in a bind, I've used eucrerin cream (which I use as a body moisturizer), and honestly it makes for a really gentle & moisturizing eye cream :D

Other eye creams I've tried that were pretty good:

Avon Anew eye cream

Aveeno Positively Radiant Eye Cream

Guest kiwikali♥☼

i don't know about eye creams for lines, but to help dark circles and moisturize i just use CeraVe moisturizing cream under my eyes every night. it's not made for eyes, but it just works amazingly :]

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream.

The retinol concentration is pretty high for such a low price.