Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZachW09

Rate my Acne: Moderate, Severe, etc.

My current regimen consists of Dove soap once a day. I have also been using Brevoxyl Peroxide for about a month and a half, but I haven't seen a major difference yet. Do you think this can clear my acne. If so, how long?

my.php?image=73617922zm2.jpg

my.php?image=35814252af4.jpg

my.php?image=16453911ax1.jpg

Wtf? Seems like you don't have seen severe or moderate ever! That's so clear that it is surely mild...

Whatever you do, Do Not go tanning to help repair your skin. UV causes skin damage, I can not believe the previous poster suggested that UV tanning will help repair skin, because it definitely will not. UV can cause inflammation, and you definitely do not need more inflammation.

That is mild / moderate Acne, and it might go away well if you do not irritate your skin with strong chemicals and moisturisers. Dry skin is probably best for acne.

i'm in the same boat as you mate, have around the same amount of teen acne as you and i've been using benozyl peroxide and it does not seem to ever all go away in one go and just ends up coming back....Guess its just the age...wait a few more years ....but that mild/ moderate acne i'm sure cause thats wat my derm said

Well, my Doctor just prescribed me Cephalexin 500mg to take with my Brevoxyl 8%. Like I said I've had this since I was 12. Trust me, just using a cleaner and moisturizer isn't going to work.

personally, i'm against antibiotics altogether, and your acne seems very mild. I'm sure a topical will clear that right up .

nice complexion man...I suggest that you should only put medications on your forehead.. oh,by the way,,i think its between mild to moderate since you don't have acne all over your face..:dance:

Maybe you should switch to other medications..try lemon juice..it really works!