Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ItsElectric

Question about my scars?

No, they're not scars. They're post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (aka Red marks) .... they normally go in their own time, but you can try exfoliation methods to speed up. And wear sunscreen!

Sorry to disagree with everyone but that looks like very mild acne to me. The type of spots look like non-inflamed whiteheads (similar to blackheads). The bump being the excess of cells cloggin up the duct in the skin.

You see ItsElectric doesn't specify whether these bumps are the end product of an inflamed lesion or whether they have always been the same.

I'd hazard a guess you've just got some minor spots. I had similar many years ago and yes they did last a while. Eventually they got harder and I squeezed them. Sorry to sound gross but it was like a hard nuggett which came out, healed without scars.

Can hyperpigmentation be in bumps? I thought its just colouirng.

Guest niko

i think your main concern should be the mullet.

and no you dont have scars biggrin.gif

lol, when all of it is past my shoulders and the same length, what are you guys gonna call it? :-k

My acne isn't really THAT bad, but it's bad enough for me to do something about it. Would it be best to leave them alone?

-ItsElectric

Everyone going on about this alleged mullet are merely just jealous of the fact that this guy is very good looking and has excellent skin despite posting on a scar forum. Its not hard to understand how that ruffles a few feathers.

If any guy has long hair in the UK, the word mullet is never far off their tongue as a means to mock. Get a life.

Anyway ItsElectric, we've helped you out with our views and now its your turn to help some of us guys here out. Do any of the enlargement techniques work? Lets go through them.

1) I'm under the impression that any pill you can take will not work. This is advertising to the dumb. You can't take any pill to say make your nose bigger so why on earth would any pill work for your penis?

2) Jelking. hmmm, sounds dangerous

3) pump - only temporary

4) just accept it and maybe concentrate on trying not to finish early which is so hard to do

I concentrate on point 4.

I appreciate that the moderators here probably don't like the taste of my post and I don't want to suffer the fate of Dchank or whatever his name was, so maybe we should continue this conversation in private?

By the way, anybody about to make a funny comment, any guy who says he wouldn't like to be bigger is a big fat liar.

By the way, anybody about to make a funny comment, any guy who says he wouldn't like to be bigger is a big fat liar.
Everyone going on about this alleged mullet are merely just jealous of the fact that this guy is very good looking and has excellent skin despite posting on a scar forum. Its not hard to understand how that ruffles a few feathers.

If any guy has long hair in the UK, the word mullet is never far off their tongue as a means to mock. Get a life.

Anyway ItsElectric, we've helped you out with our views and now its your turn to help some of us guys here out. Do any of the enlargement techniques work? Lets go through them.

1) I'm under the impression that any pill you can take will not work. This is advertising to the dumb. You can't take any pill to say make your nose bigger so why on earth would any pill work for your penis?

2) Jelking. hmmm, sounds dangerous

3) pump - only temporary

4) just accept it and maybe concentrate on trying not to finish early which is so hard to do

I concentrate on point 4.

I appreciate that the moderators here probably don't like the taste of my post and I don't want to suffer the fate of Dchank or whatever his name was, so maybe we should continue this conversation in private?

"if thats not a mullet then what do they call them nowadays?"

I heard this once and thought it was funny "The mullet - Its all business in the front, but a party in the back" hehe...Anyway, [-( i dont think he has a mullet, just kinda long hair ; )

Guest niko

["Everyone going on about this alleged mullet are merely just jealous of the fact that this guy is very good looking and has excellent skin despite posting on a scar forum. Its not hard to understand how that ruffles a few feathers.

If any guy has long hair in the UK, the word mullet is never far off their tongue as a means to mock. Get a life."

what are you on about mate, i was just taking the piss, having a laugh with the guy, its not a mullet, and even if it was its not offensive just poking fun, and he even understood that. This is what im talking about, people need to lighten up, im starting to realize that people on this board have much bigger problems than scars on there face, it seems there is some deep psychological insecurities and other issues that need to be addressed with a few posters. and im sure you wont get banned lol, man and are you really worried how the moderators judge you? have you ever read 1984? this board is entertainingly wierd.