Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hello812

What acne is this?

I had referred to this site but I couldnt find any answers.

Firstly , It has been on my face for around more than 4 months on my face and i see not much of improvements. Still a bunch of it on my face...I fell like crying. I sometimes uses Fucidin on my face and I fell abit of difference but soon I fell the opposite again.

What these Acnes look like:

1. These Acnes do not become/grow worse. it just stays on my face

2. Some kind of white stuff continuously comes out when pressed.

3. Eventually when all came out, my skin heals at the current part

4. It is not painful on my face

5. But it is noticeable on my face when under the sun/light.

Can anyone please healp me identify what type of acne is this? And can anyone please tell me the solution.

Where is it located? (chin, cheeks, forehead?) How big are they? How many do you have? Are they red or just flesh colored? What kind of products have you tried on them already?

Lots of questions, but it'll help narrow it down. :)

Where is it located? (chin, cheeks, forehead?) How big are they? How many do you have? Are they red or just flesh colored? What kind of products have you tried on them already?

Lots of questions, but it'll help narrow it down. :)

Theres actually a lot on both of my cheeks and some on my forehead but my chin is clean.

Its kinda more than 20 on each side... :cry: .when i mirror myself in a gloomy place or darker place, it is unnoticeable. The size of each of these acnes are small and just flesh colored.

Oh ya..The white thing that came out from the acne is kinda in a "dry but not very dry" form but not watery.There's not even blood coming out at end of the process. The wound will just heal itself once all the white thing totally came out.

Previously I had used Neo-Medrol on them but its's kinda too dry, so I stopped using it, and now I'm only using Fucidin.