Notifications
Clear all

Acne scar treatment Pakistan my personal experience

MemberMember
(@nadiarashid)

Posted : 10/28/2008 2:28 am

Hello Friends,

I want to share my experience to treat acne scars with Forum.I had lot of treatment to treat my acne ,starting from creams,lotions and dermabrasion and chemical peels.At certain time my acne cured and there were consequences of acne..... acne scars.

I tried a lot and read this Forum posts in details as well.Thanks to one member of this Forum who posted acne scar treatment from Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry(Lahore Pakistan).

First i located doctor from web and read about his website and treatment options.Though already i know too much from the replies of this acne Forum.I visited doctor office and he examined my face and there were three kinds of marks on my face

Red,Brown and Pitted Acne scars.First he treated red and brown pigmentation or marks on my face with laser and it took two to three months and finally there were pitted scars.

Doc treated my pitted scars in five sessions with laser and each treatment costs me 8000 pak rupee and after third treatment every one noticed in my family,improvement in my pitted scars.

Thanks God after 5th session my pitted scars were cured more then 95%.Doctor advised me to apply regularly sun block cream and remaining 5% will improve in few months.

Guys,he is really nice and experienced doctor to treat acne scars.Though it will take time but results are really good.

Nadia Rashid

MemberMember
(@sam)

Posted : 10/28/2008 6:51 am

What kind of laser did the Dr use on your pitted scars.

MemberMember
(@devilishsmile2hotmail-com)

Posted : 10/28/2008 8:55 am

That's great ! I'm glad your happy with ur results..

But yeah, what type of laser did he use on ur pitted scars??

MemberMember
(@oyamaguchi)

Posted : 10/28/2008 9:41 am

your dr is josama beanladen??

MemberMember
(@nadiarashid)

Posted : 10/28/2008 11:10 am

What kind of laser did the Dr use on your pitted scars.

Hi Sam,

He used Fractional laser by Alma Company (USA) which is FDA approved and equally good in USA and Europe.

MemberMember
(@asiana)

Posted : 02/12/2009 2:42 am

Hello Friends,

I want to share my experience to treat acne scars with Forum.I had lot of treatment to treat my acne ,starting from creams,lotions and dermabrasion and chemical peels.At certain time my acne cured and there were consequences of acne..... acne scars.

I tried a lot and read this Forum posts in details as well.Thanks to one member of this Forum who posted acne scar treatment from Dr.Ahmad Chaudhry(Lahore Pakistan).

First i located doctor from web and read about his website and treatment options.Though already i know too much from the replies of this acne Forum.I visited doctor office and he examined my face and there were three kinds of marks on my face

Red,Brown and Pitted Acne scars.First he treated red and brown pigmentation or marks on my face with laser and it took two to three months and finally there were pitted scars.

Doc treated my pitted scars in five sessions with laser and each treatment costs me 8000 pak rupee and after third treatment every one noticed in my family,improvement in my pitted scars.

Thanks God after 5th session my pitted scars were cured more then 95%.Doctor advised me to apply regularly sun block cream and remaining 5% will improve in few months.

Guys,he is really nice and experienced doctor to treat acne scars.Though it will take time but results are really good.

Nadia Rashid

MemberMember
(@mianlucky)

Posted : 02/24/2014 3:25 pm

How i Can GEt The ConTacT NumBer Of DocTor ? Tell Me FasTlY

MemberMember
(@amina-tahir)

Posted : 11/16/2018 3:50 am

Hello all!

I've dealt with acne (first) and then acne scars all my life. I've had lasers done (Fraxel), peeling, incisions - you name it. But I still have some scars left. I've finally now discovered the best, most effective and affordable way to reduce them. You see the effects literally the next day.

It's called Poof Acne Scars ([link removed]) ([social media link removed]) - it's the perfect dermaroller; made from the finest titanium needles that reduces the risks of any allergies. It is the perfect size for moderate to deep acne scarring. It will penetrate just deep enough to enable collagen production. Use it once every two weeks and start to see a difference within 3ish months.

Your skin feels so nice the next day if you use a good moisturizer or serum. It's the best thing ever for my acne scars! I used it one day before my wedding also so the scars wouldnt show.

MemberMember
(@dazzed)

Posted : 11/16/2018 10:23 pm

18 hours ago, Amina Tahir said:

Hello all!

I've dealt with acne (first) and then acne scars all my life. I've had lasers done (Fraxel), peeling, incisions - you name it. But I still have some scars left. I've finally now discovered the best, most effective and affordable way to reduce them. You see the effects literally the next day.

It's called Poof Acne Scars ([link removed]) ([social media link removed]) - it's the perfect dermaroller; made from the finest titanium needles that reduces the risks of any allergies. It is the perfect size for moderate to deep acne scarring. It will penetrate just deep enough to enable collagen production. Use it once every two weeks and start to see a difference within 3ish months.

Your skin feels so nice the next day if you use a good moisturizer or serum. It's the best thing ever for my acne scars! I used it one day before my wedding also so the scars wouldnt show.

LOL okay sure Jan.