Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nate28

Amazing Results

This lady had pretty bad scarring on her cheeks and now they are hardly noticable. She has fat transfers, dermabrasion, and CO2. Just goes to show to get rid of scars you have to go hard.

Pictures

I know, I pm'ed her to ask her how it was she had both co2 and dermabrasion seems pretty abrasive, but hey anything to remove scars forever would be fine by me.

I've always tough that something like Co2+dermabrasion or Co2+Subcision could lead to a satisfactory result, tough I truly believe that getting 100% rid os scars is almost impossible. I believe that is possible to soft them and make them became estetical,i mean, you look to them, see them but they don't bother you. I also think that to achieve a satisfactory results we would spent something like 2 years computing treatment + healing.

I've saw some pics of ppl who did 2 total fx (deep+active) and the results ware satisfactory, but this is 1 year of ttment. If you still not happy you could try something else that could be the dermabrasion or even a kind of "post-production" with smartxide that is lighter (that's what I think, of course it's speculation). Anyway, I really believe that is possible to improve scars if you are realistic, patient and have some money to afford (this girl did co2+dermo+plastic surgery i think she spent like 10k lol thats a lot of money).

About the results for her scars (using the pic as reference, of course) they still a little red, if she balance the color of the skin with the color of the scar they will became almost imperceptible (this works for almost all scars). anyway, they improved, at least looking at the picture.

I've always tough that something like Co2+dermabrasion or Co2+Subcision could lead to a satisfactory result, tough I truly believe that getting 100% rid os scars is almost impossible. I believe that is possible to soft them and make them became estetical,i mean, you look to them, see them but they don't bother you. I also think that to achieve a satisfactory results we would spent something like 2 years computing treatment + healing.

I've saw some pics of ppl who did 2 total fx (deep+active) and the results ware satisfactory, but this is 1 year of ttment. If you still not happy you could try something else that could be the dermabrasion or even a kind of "post-production" with smartxide that is lighter (that's what I think, of course it's speculation). Anyway, I really believe that is possible to improve scars if you are realistic, patient and have some money to afford (this girl did co2+dermo+plastic surgery i think she spent like 10k lol thats a lot of money).

About the results for her scars (using the pic as reference, of course) they still a little red, if she balance the color of the skin with the color of the scar they will became almost imperceptible (this works for almost all scars). anyway, they improved, at least looking at the picture.

Well it might be around 10k because she had rhinoplasty done, the treatments done for her scars would be at most 4k, that is not too bad. The improvement on her scars is huge, perhaps for other people it is not but personally her scars looked on the severe side in comparison to mine, keep in mind this is just one month post-op she still has months of improvments to go and so far so good.

Well it might be around 10k because she had rhinoplasty done, the treatments done for her scars would be at most 4k, that is not too bad. The improvement on her scars is huge, perhaps for other people it is not but personally her scars looked on the severe side in comparison to mine, keep in mind this is just one month post-op she still has months of improvments to go and so far so good.

i think it worthed, i see improvement and i give thumbs up for co2, but i think that 10k is a lot of money. anyway, if u have this money it's a good investment. buying a car should give u pleasure besides the use utility of it. doing surgery is the same think, she's investing her money in herself. probably she is very satisfied with the result so it worthed. it even can help her in her job, so why not ?

i think it worthed, i see improvement and i give thumbs up for co2, but i think that 10k is a lot of money. anyway, if u have this money it's a good investment. buying a car should give u pleasure besides the use utility of it. doing surgery is the same think, she's investing her money in herself. probably she is very satisfied with the result so it worthed. it even can help her in her job, so why not ?

It most definately is a lot of money but over half of it was used for a nose job. So the treatments for her scars was not so bad.

I wonder why there are not more replies on this thread, every day people start new threads on fraxel and they have worse scarring than this lady. How can they expect great results when this lady went abrasive with both dermabrasion and CO2 on the aame day.