Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

From that first picture, I'm a little worried you're going to suck out my soul (from the red eye, and just kidding).

Nah, you look fine. You definitely outshine your acne.

You are so clear, I'm jealous! And you look great. There's nothing to be self conscious about - do you're best to go out and have fun. I know what a burdon appearance can be, but don't let it get to you. You are your toughest critic and your mind can blow things way out of proportion when you should be out there having a good time and living your life. (:

From a straight male, you are a good looking guy, and I'm not bullshitting you. You should have no problem getting girls if that's what you're looking for.

You look really good, I don't see anything at all wrong. But it doesn't really matter that I think that, it matters most what you think. So my best suggestion is to look at yourself in the mirror, think positive complimentary thoughts about yourself, you could even say them out loud if you want, write it on a piece of paper and post it around your place, in your car, in your wallet etc.. and look at it every so often.

They're called Affirmations, and it's just another way to love yourself. Remember, you can only give away what you have for yourself to another person. So if you don't love yourself, how could you love anyone else? You can't. The best thing to do is accept/love yourself just as you are, think positive thoughts/have a positive attitude and give yourself credit, praise and be grateful for all that comes into your life.

Since you're Christian, my suggestion is to check your bible, what I just said above is all in there! ;)