Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heyo

Marks left from Cysts

I don't want to gloat, but I was finally start to feel decent about my skin and then I just got a huge cyst on my cheek.

Out of curiosity, do you find your cysts always leave marks? I have had a few and they tend to leave bad marks especially if I try to squeeze them for any reason. I have made a good effort to not squeeze this one in hopes it wont leave a dark mark.

What is your experience with marks left from cysts.

i used to squeeze this cyst ive had for years and it only started scarring this year. Back then i had no idea what it was because id never had any skin problems in my life. Now it's a really dark colour and since using differin and taking doxy, ive formed new cysts around that single one i had before.

These days, i only squeeze blackheads. I don't touch pimples or cysts.

yeah i have massive cyst that i squeezed badly - theres no head, just a massive inflammed bump.

Now its not the red mark left im not as worried about, i still have this 'bump' under the skin where the cyst was thats troubling me! i feel sad cos this scars.

when i have a cyst. most of the time theres pus and blood in it. and no matter what it always leave some kind of mark, even tho i dont touch it, it will still have a black mark. but since almost all my cyst have blood and pus in it, i have no choice but squeeze it, yeah i know they say dont mess with it, but i know what im doing. even if theres no head to it and when i feel it and its soft and mooshie like theres liquid it in, i squeeze it really hard to pop it and it works. and it will leave a mark and i apply rubbing alcohol and neosporin on it and within a few days the scars are mininum but nothing bad. i guess i just heal fast. like the a few week ago i had this nasty big cyst on my chin it was nasty really big with no head...so i squeezed it a few times really hard and finally it popped, left me a big red black mark for a day and within a few days it went down and just left a lil mark and 2 weeks later i can hardly see it.