Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bobsmith92

when did YOU start seeing major improvements with DIFFERIN?

im currently on my 5th week of differin and BP regiment and i started getting major breakouts last week and im hoping thats just from the IB and it will improve by the 6th or 7th week...

when did u guys start getting MAJOR improvements? like when ur IB started to end rapidly and started clearing up

My breakout subsided somewhere around week 6, and I started to see small improvements around week 9 or 10. Sadly, it went stagnant around there and I ended up on Accutane, but I wish you luck. Most people seem to find Differin works well for them, so try to be positive and hopefully before you know it, you'll see improvements.

wow yesterday (day 36) i started seeing MAJOr improvements, my left cheek is almost completely clear, only 1 more pimple that i just popped and my right cheek has about 4-6 ones left (had like 10-11 b4)

i hope this continues... :dance:

its i think my 4th and a half week of using differin

my acne started shrinking actually

but before i had lots of breaks out because of using this

but now its starting to clear a bit

but now i have scars

but im going on roaccutane soon

i had been using clindamycin (an antibiotic) for years before differin and during so i think that really helped but i started seeing results from differin only a few weeks in. i never had an initial breakout and i just stopped getting pimples. im on my 11th week now and ive had one pimple on my face in the last two months and it was tiny. i love differin