Notifications
Clear all

IM CLEAR!!!!!...ASK ME HOW?

MemberMember
(@clearskinismine)

Posted : 10/22/2008 6:07 pm

OK guys, here is my story....... I have had acne my whole life...Im 26 now. I have been on accutane 3 times - the last course was in the summer of 2006 - i had a thread about that here somewhere, you can search for it.

After coming off the tane in 2006 I was clear for about 1 year exactly. Then In September of 2007 i started breaking out again, just little papules here and there -- all over my cheeks and forehead.....and so the cycle was set off......

I began by trying mild stuff - BP, proactive, salycilic acid prodcuts, nothing worked.....then I started tazorac in December which led to ZERO improvement....since then I have been dealng with constant acne on my cheeks and forehead....and although sometimes I would maybe only have 2 or 3 active zits,..my face was ridden with bright red marks from the previous breakouts.....these were just not fadng.....

So....i started reading threads on this board about natural products, diet, there is even one about not washing your face (i was tempted to try it but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep that one up).

My friend owns a salon and she recommended that I try microdermabrasion....so in the past month I have had 3 treatments - this helped to lighten the red marks, but I actually felt that it made me break out more than ever........I really was just looking for a natural, low maintainence regimen to take care of this problem.

Well, In my freinds salon, she sells an ayurvedic beauty cream that she swears by (and so do her clients) and her skin is FAB! (and she used to have pretty acneic skin before)...... I was hesistant to use it because it is a cream....and us acne sufferers usually tend to run at the menition of something as greasy as cream......

ANywhoooo...finally i was like fuk it! I need to try something new and natural becasue i have been bombarding my face with chemicals and synthetic products for too long and it just needs a break.

So...I had 9 bars of an ayurvdic soap that I bought from India when i visited in Oct 07, but I never used because i was too busy running to shoppers drug mart and bying every new OTC prouct out there. I thought i would give it a shot since it had some pretty good reviews online. I also gave in an bought the cream from my friend which she sells.

I am 100% clear 2 weeks into this regimen....and I had about 7 active papules mostly on my cheeks the day i started.

Today I have no active acne, and my old red marks are fading each day.....I have not worn any makeup out.....not even my loved studio fix... in the past week.....

My skin is glowing and radiant and these 2 products are the only things I have changed....

so here are the products....

1) MEDIMIX handmade ayurvedic soap for skin blemishes with sandal and eladi oil

2) Beauty Plus cream - this product is not available online....my friend has a supplier who makes this creame by hand *moderator edit*

go to [Edited link out] here you can view the medimix soap that I use.... people swear by the green one (effective for skin problems) but i havent used it.....this soap is available online somewhere....im not sure tho...just google it....I have a ton of bars that I bought from india for way cheap....like $2 canadian for 3 bars. The ingredients are also listed on the website.

The beauty plus cream contains only these ingredients - and this is the order that they are listed in on the label - -vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Gelatin, Purified and De-Ionized water, Neem, Manjistha, and Brahmi.

The last 3 ingredients in the cream are ayurvedic - google them and you will see what they are good for..

I wash with the soap ( all over my face for about 1 minute) and the pat dry with a towel.

Then I take out a generous portion of the cream (about the size of a kidney bean) and dot it all over my face, then blend it in......

I am soo happy with the radiance and glow of my skin..... I look fantastic with NO MAKEUP. I only wish that I had taken my friend's adivce sooner and started using this cream the first time she recommended it.

Any questions feel free to ask!

MemberMember
(@i-am-snow)

Posted : 10/22/2008 6:22 pm

Sounds great, would like to see what other people have to say. I am sure you meant nothing negative by it, but it makes me weary when you mention setting up a paypal account to sell hand made soap... even though I understand why you would do so.

anyways, I think just being kind to your skin, using any type of beauty product, will help. Make your skin happy and it will make you happy!

MemberMember
(@clearskinismine)

Posted : 10/22/2008 6:43 pm

Sounds great, would like to see what other people have to say. I am sure you meant nothing negative by it, but it makes me weary when you mention setting up a paypal account to sell hand made soap... even though I understand why you would do so.

anyways, I think just being kind to your skin, using any type of beauty product, will help. Make your skin happy and it will make you happy!

LOL....yea nothng negative....im not trying to set up a business or anything like that...i dont have time for that!!!!!!!!! I just think this cream is really great and I wouldnt want anyone to miss ou on trying it because its only available where I live.

MemberMember
(@i-am-snow)

Posted : 10/23/2008 10:46 am

LOL....yea nothng negative....im not trying to set up a business or anything like that...i dont have time for that!!!!!!!!! I just think this cream is really great and I wouldnt want anyone to miss ou on trying it because its only available where I live.

Yeah, that's what most of me thinks, but I can not help but be cautious. I have not had the time to look up and research anything because of mid terms going on, but I will be sure to look into these things.

MemberMember
(@clearskinismine)

Posted : 10/24/2008 11:21 am

hey guys,

as i menionted before, I am 100% clear right now....and I am due for a microdermabrasion this week..... I am pretty sure the micro was making me break out more than ususal......so naturally i am hesitant to do it......

My friend is insisting that I must complete 6 to 8 treatments to see the results and she swears it will stop my breakouts.....but im soo confused.

On the one hand, i know that it will break me out....but it will also help get rid of these red marks....but by breaking me out..it will also cause MORE red marks....

I am so delighted with my skin right now....I dont know what to do!

Any of you guys have any expereince with micro? what should i do?

hey guys,

as i menionted before, I am 100% clear right now....and I am due for a microdermabrasion this week..... I am pretty sure the micro was making me break out more than ususal......so naturally i am hesitant to do it......

My friend is insisting that I must complete 6 to 8 treatments to see the results and she swears it will stop my breakouts.....but im soo confused.

On the one hand, i know that it will break me out....but it will also help get rid of these red marks....but by breaking me out..it will also cause MORE red marks....

I am so delighted with my skin right now....I dont know what to do!

Any of you guys have any expereince with micro? what should i do?

MemberMember
(@chandni)

Posted : 12/04/2008 9:20 am

Are you still clear? I'm interested in the skin creme.

MemberMember
(@andersoj)

Posted : 12/04/2008 11:02 pm

Are you still clear? I'm interested in the skin creme.

Ditto.

MemberMember
(@riya)

Posted : 09/20/2009 12:38 am

hey, i know i'm so late and i was just searching on internet about acne cream and i was amazed with your story. I live in toronto. i been suffering from acne for a long time. How could i buy that beauty plus cream. please reply me back.

Thank you.

hey, i know i'm so late and i was just searching on internet about acne cream and i was amazed with your story. I live in toronto. i been suffering from acne for a long time. How could i buy that beauty plus cream. please reply me back.

Thank you.

MemberMember
(@dhanman)

Posted : 02/25/2011 12:44 pm

Can someone please let me know where i can find this cream? please.......

MemberMember
(@narutoi)

Posted : 06/14/2011 12:02 am

the best acne treatment is as follows-

1.drink a lots of water i.e.2.5-3 litres a day.

2.keep your stomach clean,as constipation can lead to acne.

3. do not take any stress.

4.be positive

5.exercise regularly

6.do not try to pop out the acne or scratch the skin

7. cean your face 2 times a day with an ayurvedic soap.

MemberMember
(@shootemupx)

Posted : 07/17/2011 6:11 pm

Can someone please let me know where i can find this cream? please.......

Yeah, same. I really doubt I can find it in any salon and I'm getting very interested in it. However, I found the soap online somewhere for like $4 and I plan on ordering it. :)

MemberMember
(@shootemupx)

Posted : 07/18/2011 3:46 pm

ACTUALLY! I think I just found it.

http://www.newvita.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?catalogid=33

Its so expensive though :( oh well, looks like I can use my next paycheck. HAHA

MemberMember
(@brenton-b)

Posted : 07/18/2011 7:04 pm

this is not the same stuff that was mentioned. Neem is a powerful ingredient for improving skin conditions, and yet it isn't included in the beauty plus product you linked.

also, if you check other posts made by "losingthebattle" you'll see that even after they made this post in 2008, in 2009 they continued to use several other products and medications to try and improve their acne because the results from these 2 creams probably didn't last for long.

anyhow, if you want similar creams to what was mentioned, google "neem facial" or "neem cream" and you'll get a ton of different products to choose from.

MemberMember
(@shootemupx)

Posted : 07/18/2011 8:58 pm

this is not the same stuff that was mentioned. Neem is a powerful ingredient for improving skin conditions, and yet it isn't included in the beauty plus product you linked.

also, if you check other posts made by "losingthebattle" you'll see that even after they made this post in 2008, in 2009 they continued to use several other products and medications to try and improve their acne because the results from these 2 creams probably didn't last for long.

anyhow, if you want similar creams to what was mentioned, google "neem facial" or "neem cream" and you'll get a ton of different products to choose from.

Thank you, I'm interested in neem & will check it out.

MemberMember
(@marrakech)

Posted : 07/20/2011 8:36 pm

I've tried MEDIMIX before = 0 results!

MemberMember
(@b3lla)

Posted : 08/05/2020 5:39 pm

On 10/22/2008 at 7:07 PM, clearskinismine said:

OK guys, here is my story....... I have had acne my whole life...Im 26 now. I have been on accutane 3 times - the last course was in the summer of 2006 - i had a thread about that here somewhere, you can search for it.

After coming off the tane in 2006 I was clear for about 1 year exactly. Then In September of 2007 i started breaking out again, just little papules here and there -- all over my cheeks and forehead.....and so the cycle was set off......

I began by trying mild stuff - BP, proactive, salycilic acid prodcuts, nothing worked.....then I started tazorac in December which led to ZERO improvement....since then I have been dealng with constant acne on my cheeks and forehead....and although sometimes I would maybe only have 2 or 3 active zits,..my face was ridden with bright red marks from the previous breakouts.....these were just not fadng.....

So....i started reading threads on this board about natural products, diet, there is even one about not washing your face (i was tempted to try it but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep that one up).

My friend owns a salon and she recommended that I try microdermabrasion....so in the past month I have had 3 treatments - this helped to lighten the red marks, but I actually felt that it made me break out more than ever........I really was just looking for a natural, low maintainence regimen to take care of this problem.

Well, In my freinds salon, she sells an ayurvedic beauty cream that she swears by (and so do her clients) and her skin is FAB! (and she used to have pretty acneic skin before)...... I was hesistant to use it because it is a cream....and us acne sufferers usually tend to run at the menition of something as greasy as cream......

ANywhoooo...finally i was like fuk it! I need to try something new and natural becasue i have been bombarding my face with chemicals and synthetic products for too long and it just needs a break.

So...I had 9 bars of an ayurvdic soap that I bought from India when i visited in Oct 07, but I never used because i was too busy running to shoppers drug mart and bying every new OTC prouct out there. I thought i would give it a shot since it had some pretty good reviews online. I also gave in an bought the cream from my friend which she sells.

I am 100% clear 2 weeks into this regimen....and I had about 7 active papules mostly on my cheeks the day i started.

Today I have no active acne, and my old red marks are fading each day.....I have not worn any makeup out.....not even my loved studio fix... in the past week.....

My skin is glowing and radiant and these 2 products are the only things I have changed....

so here are the products....

1) MEDIMIX handmade ayurvedic soap for skin blemishes with sandal and eladi oil

2) Beauty Plus cream - this product is not available online....my friend has a supplier who makes this creame by hand *moderator edit*

go to http://www.cholayil.com/product.asp?cat=1&subcat=1 here you can view the medimix soap that I use.... people swear by the green one (effective for skin problems) but i havent used it.....this soap is available online somewhere....im not sure tho...just google it....I have a ton of bars that I bought from india for way cheap....like $2 canadian for 3 bars. The ingredients are also listed on the website.

The beauty plus cream contains only these ingredients - and this is the order that they are listed in on the label - -vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Gelatin, Purified and De-Ionized water, Neem, Manjistha, and Brahmi.

The last 3 ingredients in the cream are ayurvedic - google them and you will see what they are good for..

I wash with the soap ( all over my face for about 1 minute) and the pat dry with a towel.

Then I take out a generous portion of the cream (about the size of a kidney bean) and dot it all over my face, then blend it in......

I am soo happy with the radiance and glow of my skin..... I look fantastic with NO MAKEUP. I only wish that I had taken my friend's adivce sooner and started using this cream the first time she recommended it.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Do you still have the cream? If so how can I buy and what payment method. I used this cream and I cant find it anywhere.