Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rapidfire7

Anyone not completely clear but good enough?

Has anyone not completely 100% cleared from one course of accutane but had significent improvement and been happy enough with that? Say a few small pimples now and then? As much as it isn't perfect I think I am going to have to settle for this as I don't think my current situation warrants another course. Anyone in the same situation?

i just finished 3 months and i've been 100% clear for over 3 weeks. but i'm nowhere near satisfied. i have so many red and brown marks left over from the initial breakout.

yea but the scarring and shittier skin texture aint worth it. most people have it a shitload worse but when you go from perfect to even 1 or 2 small scars that i still got pisses you off. bein on tane is also similar to being in hell for half a year i probably wouldnt do that shit again if my life depended on it.

As much as it isn't perfect I think I am going to have to settle for this as I don't think my current situation warrants another course. Anyone in the same situation?
Honestly, I would be surprised if, after a course of Accutane, people never got any pimples ever again for the rest of their life. I am in a similar situation, the odd one here or there, but compared to countless pimples and cysts all over my face every day, for me, I don't consider it to be a problem at all. If you are just getting a few pimples from time to time, how about topical treatments?