Notifications
Clear all

orange peel effect after peel

MemberMember
(@ballgot)

Posted : 10/21/2008 1:14 am

has this happened to anyone and has it gone away?

MemberMember
(@beck444)

Posted : 10/21/2008 1:33 am

I had the orange peel skin texture after using certain harsh products for long periods of time...It has seemed to gone away though for the most part with a simple, non-irritating regimen. Some of my pores still look enlarged and the texture is a little messed up next to my nose but for the most part that orange peel look faded over time. I didn't do any strong chemical peels though so it may be different.

MemberMember
(@ballgot)

Posted : 10/21/2008 2:52 am

i used 6 light peels over 3 months

MemberMember
(@datura)

Posted : 10/21/2008 9:30 am

Yes, I did some at home salicylic acid peels about two years ago maybe twice or three times. Very high concentration, like 20% I think. I did it on the recommendation of someone on this forum actually, who said it was great for clearing pores and acne. I think it did create some very shallow scars, though I'm not sure. I never experienced orange peel texture though luckily.

MemberMember
(@violetmoon)

Posted : 10/21/2008 11:56 am

I did TCA peel and I didn't get orange peel texture

MemberMember
(@ballgot)

Posted : 10/21/2008 12:44 pm

im glad there are people that didnt experience this but im looking for people that did and want to know if it went away with time or has persisted.

MemberMember
(@angelique1)

Posted : 12/16/2014 11:39 pm

Yes, I have orange peel skin now :( After major chemical peels. Go to "RealSelf.com" and search orange peel. A woman just posted a great response. Did you ever correct the problem? I want to peel and brush my face off, but guess I have to be gentle to heal it ;((