Notifications
Clear all

Look at this!!! Vitalzym for scars?!!?!

MemberMember
(@sufferfromscars)

Posted : 10/18/2008 9:06 am

[Edited link out]

"Systemic Enzymes

If you have scars or pockmarks that have recently occurred from acne, you may be able to clear them by using a product called Vitalzym.

Youare not going to hear this from your doctor or dermatologist, but systemic enzymes, such as serapeptase, which is found in Vitalzym, can remove excess fibrin, which makes up scar tissue that forms acne pockmarks.

Systemic enzymes have a different function from digestive enzymes. Systemic enzymes work in body organs, tissue, skin, and joints to remove excess fibrin, which accumulates in these areas. Systemic enzymes,

* Bring nutrient to damaged area

* Enhance wellness

* Help to speed repair of damage tissue

* Improves blood and lymphatic circulation

* Reduce inflammation

* Remove waste products

* Stimulate immune system

Digestive Enzymes

Digestive enzymes, however, are used to help you digest food that you eat. If you eat mostly processed foods, these foods donat have digestive enzymes to help digest them selves. Your body has to pull them from deep within your body to digest food in your stomach or intestines.

Over many years of eating processed food instead of live food, like raw fruits and vegetables, your digestive enzyme supply will diminish and you will not digest food as good as when you were younger.

Supplementing your diet with digestive enzymes and taking them with every meal will insure that you digest your food properly. This will reduce the amount of undigested food that gets into the colon where toxic matter is formed. Also, this will minimize your chances of becoming constipated. Good digestion and colon function is necessary for preventing, clearing, or eliminating acne.

Lecithin

Lecithin is made from soybeans and is found in health food stores in yellow granules. It is an emulsifier, which is a substance that helps fats and nonfats to mixed and stay together without separating.

In the blood, lecithin keeps fats from forming large globes, which can create problems if your arteries are narrow. Lecithin also has many other benefits such as,

* Improves digestion and absorption of essential fatty acids

* Improves skin problems

* Improves memory

* Lowers cholesterol

Add 1-2 tablespoons of granules into your smoothies. Add one or two teaspoons to your soups or other liquid food. Sprinkle one teaspoon or more on your fresh salads.

Chlorophyll and lemon

Chlorophyll is one of the best ways to detoxify the colon fast. Your colon needs to be detoxified constantly to prevent toxins from getting into your blood and seeping into your facial skin where they can create acne. It also helps the skin keep healthy by acting as an

* antioxidant

* anti-inflammatory

* anti-microbial agent

* absorber of heavy metals in the colon

Here are some of the benefits you will get from drinking chlorophyll,

* Heals open wounds inside your body

* Increases re-growth of tissues

* Helps to heal sores in your mouth

* Acts as a antiseptic

* Destroys bacteria

* Brings more oxygen to your cells

* Give protection from low levels of radiation such as TV, computers, microwaves, and hospital equipment

* Reduces toxins in the colon and body

* Helps to purify the liver

* Helps sores heal faster

* Reduces pain from inflammation

Hereas how to prepare it first thing in the morning,

* Place 2-3 tablespoon of plain liquid chlorophyll in an 8 oz glass

* Squeeze the juice of one whole lemon into the glass

* Add distilled water to fill the 8 oz glass.

The reason I add one lemon to this drink is to give this drink some flavor. I have a hard time just drinking chlorophyll and water. It has a bland taste. You may try adding the chlorophyll to some other drink if you like.

You cannot overdose on chlorophyll liquid that is why I sometimes drink 2 ounces plus the juice of one lemon in an 8 oz glass of water.

Rudy Silva has a degree in Physics and is a Natural Nutritionist. He is the author of Constipation, Acne, Hemorrhoid, and Fatty Acid ebooks. He writes a newsletter call *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

More information on his acne e-book can be found at: *Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

MemberMember
(@crappyskin)

Posted : 10/18/2008 9:37 am

Vitalzym sounds interesting, especially since I've seen claims that it can help Colitis which I suffer from.

However, can anyone find any concrete scientific proof of the claims they make? I can't find anything but sales bullshit.

MemberMember
(@sufferfromscars)

Posted : 10/18/2008 8:33 pm

im so interested now

MemberMember
(@crappyskin)

Posted : 10/19/2008 11:17 am

Well I've ordered 3 months supply of Vitalzym along with some Greens+.

I remain sceptical but I'll let you know how I get on...

MemberMember
(@mandy-ann)

Posted : 10/19/2008 12:26 pm

Enzymes fascinate me, I've been researching about this a lot recently.

Here's what someone had to say about vitalzym in terms of scars-

Thank you for the really excellent information on the Vitalzym CD. This stuff is as close to a miracle cure as any pharmaceutical drug I've ever used. I started using Vitalzym in an attempt to deal with Peyroines disease. An interesting side benefit has been that most of my acne scarring from a severe case of cystic acne as a youth has disappeared. My complexion is as clear now as it has been in my entire adult life. "Im 52 now"!! Vitalzym has helped the Peyroines problem but I still have the condition to some degree, in addition to
MemberMember
(@crappyskin)

Posted : 10/25/2008 7:44 am

Well I've got my Vitalzym and Greens+ now. I'm taking 3 Vitalzyms 4 times a day and one serving of Greens+ a day. I'm also going to drink more water than normal.

The Greens+ tastes foul! but by all accounts it's good stuff.

I'll let you all know how I get on.

MemberMember
(@munsoned)

Posted : 10/25/2008 8:53 am

Its basicly wobenzym N. great for injuries, tendonitis and so fourth. not sure what its going to do for acne scars. maybe help acne itself as its an anti inflamitory.

MemberMember
(@mandy-ann)

Posted : 10/25/2008 2:02 pm

Well I've got my Vitalzym and Greens+ now. I'm taking 3 Vitalzyms 4 times a day and one serving of Greens+ a day. I'm also going to drink more water than normal.

Hello :) I was just wondering if your Vitalzym bottle lists the IU's of each enzyme on the back of the bottle by chance? I've been trying to search the web for the Vitalzym lable/nutrition facts and am having no luck. If I could find out the amount of serrapeptase it contains... that would be very helpful...

MemberMember
(@crappyskin)

Posted : 10/25/2008 2:15 pm

Its basicly wobenzym N. great for injuries, tendonitis and so fourth. not sure what its going to do for acne scars. maybe help acne itself as its an anti inflamitory.

Yeah, it's supposed to break down scar tissue, but I agree, I find it hard to believe that it'll make a noticable difference to acne scars. It's an easy thing to try though, so I thought I might as well, it has other benefits too.

MemberMember
(@crappyskin)

Posted : 10/25/2008 2:19 pm

Hello :) I was just wondering if your Vitalzym bottle lists the IU's of each enzyme on the back of the bottle by chance? I've been trying to search the web for the Vitalzym lable/nutrition facts and am having no luck. If I could find out the amount of serrapeptase it contains... that would be very helpful...

I'm afraid it just says "Proprietary Enzyme blend" and lists:

Protease, serrapeptase, papain, bromelain, amylase, lipase, rutin and amla.

MemberMember
(@mandy-ann)

Posted : 10/25/2008 2:23 pm

Ohhh, okay, thanks anyways for checking :)

MemberMember
(@ninjazx)

Posted : 10/25/2008 3:44 pm

well keep us updated. I find it too be good to be true, if it were true why isnt so popular?

MemberMember
(@mandy-ann)

Posted : 10/25/2008 4:08 pm

Hmm... I found this article on wikipedia (not the best source, I know, but it's good info!) on acne scar treatments.. the first part talks about enzymes.. maybe it will give a better understanding?

Biological Treatment of Acne Scars

The best way of treating acne scars is to start early and continue for as long as is necessary. There are, however, a number of treatments available when suffering from scar formation. The idea behind biological acne scarring treatment is that old, damaged tissues and scars are replaced by new cells. Some topical treatments contain ingredients that start this chain of events. These treatments focus on the creation of healthy skin cells instead of aggravating the body's inflammatory immune system response. The natural ingredients can saturate deep into the skin and promote cellular turnover. Damaged tissues and acne scars are diffused into their own amino acid components and released back into the body as the basis of new cellular growth. One step in the healing process involves an enzyme that starts a metabolic effect and a signal transduction that triggers the process of skin repair and skin remodeling. This metabolism works with extremely complex sequences of controlled biochemical modification of chemical compounds in living organisms and cells. Through these metabolic processes the enzymes can affect how fast a swelling or an edema of injured tissue is reduced. They do this by aoedigestinga or breaking down the damaged tissue. The waste material is thereby removed from the skin lesions so as to reduce inflammation, speed up the healing process and encourage regeneration of new tissue. In biology, signal transduction is any process by which a cell converts one kind of signal or stimulus into another. These processes often involve a sequence of biochemical reactions inside the cell. These reactions are carried out by enzymes and linked through second messengers. The processes can last a millisecond or as long as a few seconds. In transduction processes, an increasing number of enzymes and other molecules become engaged in the events that proceed from the initial stimulus. In such cases the chain of steps is referred to as a "signaling cascade" and often results in a small stimulus eliciting a large response. So, biological ingredients with active parts like antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, proteins, peptides, and enzymes can with rather little effort stimulate the speed in which the body heals itself.

Improved exchange between cells promotes proliferation which improves collagen and elastin levels in the skin. Biological ingredients will fuse with the skin cells and stimulate the production of fibroblasts which provide the structural framework for the skin. It dissolves existing post inflammatory scars and also fills in depressed scarring. The biological ingredients do this by stimulating the replacement of damaged skin cells, getting rid of scarring and necrotic tissues. They also stimulate the formation of the extra cellular binding between cells, thus improving skin strength, cutting down on fragility, and inhibit microbiological activity of dangerous, pathogenic skin bacteria, including acne.

MemberMember
(@munsoned)

Posted : 10/25/2008 4:52 pm

Yeah, it's supposed to break down scar tissue, but I agree, I find it hard to believe that it'll make a noticable difference to acne scars. It's an easy thing to try though, so I thought I might as well, it has other benefits too.

I have taken something similiar for injuries I had. Theres definitely alot of benifits to the stuff. like you said, not sure if it helps with your scars but you never know. its always hard to tell with supplements and vitamins. But you kind of take the stuff in good faith right. good luck.

MemberMember
(@sam)

Posted : 10/26/2008 8:08 am

but what it does is it literally eats away at inflammation (good for acne) and dead scar tissue, as well as other things like blood clots, etc..

My Dad has a blood clot in one of is legs which gives him pain when he walks,would serrapeptase help get rid of the blood clot.

MemberMember
(@munsoned)

Posted : 10/26/2008 10:59 am

but what it does is it literally eats away at inflammation (good for acne) and dead scar tissue, as well as other things like blood clots, etc..

My Dad has a blood clot in one of is legs which gives him pain when he walks,would serrapeptase help get rid of the blood clot.

Sam it supposedly will get rid of a blood clot.

MemberMember
(@mandy-ann)

Posted : 10/26/2008 12:08 pm

It should help! Doesn't hurt to give it a try. Google "serrapeptase" and "blood clots" and you should hopefully get some good information.

MemberMember
(@sam)

Posted : 10/26/2008 1:39 pm

Thanks

MemberMember
(@sam)

Posted : 10/31/2008 8:07 pm

Do i buy Vitalzym or Serrapeptase or are these 2 products the same.

MemberMember
(@wynne)

Posted : 10/31/2008 8:43 pm

Is your dad already taking medication like warfarin or heparin for the blood clot? If so, do NOT encourage him to take any herbal or ANY preparation at all without checking with his doctor or severe bleeding could result due to increased warfarin levels.

MemberMember
(@sam)

Posted : 11/01/2008 10:38 am

Ok,ye my dad is on alot of tabs bc he had an heart attack 2 months since and he has been diagnosed with cancer of the kidney,he's 81y old.

The serrapeptase is for my acne scars as well as my dad's blood clot,is Vitalzym and serrapeptase the same,which one should i buy?

I was thinking of buying serraplus+ mega capsules 40,000iu with MSM + Trace Minerals,with this help with the acne scars.

MemberMember
(@wynne)

Posted : 11/01/2008 10:50 am

Don't buy ANYTHING for your dad. He needs to keep taking HIS medicine, and check with his doctor before taking anything else. It's too risky.

For you, I don't know. Perhaps others here will be able to help.

MemberMember
(@sam)

Posted : 11/01/2008 2:29 pm

Thanks Wynne.

Can any1 help me in which to buy Vitalzym or Perrapeptase or are they the same.

MemberMember
(@namaste)

Posted : 11/05/2008 10:01 pm

Thanks Wynne.

Can any1 help me in which to buy Vitalzym or Perrapeptase or are they the same.

Vitalzym is a very expensive, multi-enzyme blend. Serrapeptase is one of the ingredients in it that is said to aid in scar tissue repair. If you can afford it, Vitalzym seems fabulous. If your budget is tight, just go with the serrapeptase for a try.

MemberMember
(@zenergy)

Posted : 11/21/2008 11:43 am

bump