Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tgr

New Laser Treatment

I heard about this new laser treatment invented in England. It barely touches the top of the skin and it's suppossed to kill off all bacteria in the pores and help to repair red marks. It costs £300 a time and is needed roughly every 3 months. Does anyone know anymore about this? I rang the hospital to find out more but they said i have to go through my GP first! and i would only get a consultation with the derm by about June cos their all booked up. But it sounds quite good. :) Anyone else see it?

TGR

yeah i saw this in the Daily Mail yesterday. It seemed to work great for the people the article spoke to. Have u heard of the dermulux lamp, it cost £200 but u actually own the lamp. It worked really well for me.

Anyway back to the laser treatment, i heard it was originally invented to deal with other skin conditions like birth marks etc but they tried it with acne and it worked well.

Guest fatman_uk

I was in the gym yesterday when that was on one of the TVs, but i couldnt hear it cause they have like, 20 TVs an u gotta plug some headphones into a receiver an then choose the TV set u wanna listen to an i didn't have no phones on me, lol.

Least i know what it was about now.

-Gaz

what's a dermulux lamp? haven't heard of it. I'd probably pay £200 for it if it worked. Wot does it do? Is it american?

TGR