Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Day 9

Face is still heaps dry. SUCKS!

Also my blackheads are being pushed through and making lumps. SO I decided to help them come through by squeezing them ROFL.

day 14

same dryness and such

mum noticed a difference she says my face is smoother and my shoulders are getting heaps better!

i hardly pick anymore =)

photos tomorrow!

day 16

feel like im breaking out abit around my jaw chin and near my ears.

like not white heads, but blackheads and i pick at them, then they turn into whiteheads.

hrmm

your skin has improved so much, and your not even experiencing the worst side effects!

accutane acted as a depressent on me and i had to stop taking it :cry:

hang in there

Bes of luck with your tane course. I'm sure your skin will heal nicely, just hang in there. I pick really bad too , it's so hard to stop...almost drives me crazy. But try extra hard because since you are on tane ... u can scar more easily. Keep your face moisturized , that will make it slippery and a lil harder to pick at. I rock the bandaid look alot and that really helps too :)

Haha, might try the bandaid thing =D

Also, I forgot to take a tablet yesterday, cause I worked for 9 hours on no sleep and got home and fell asleep and didn't wake up til now.

Will it matter?

Not sure. After I typed my last message I fell back to sleep LOL.. judt woke up again.

Its not really a breakout. You know how you get those tiny little bumps that are white? And if you squeeze them it's like a white worm coming out? =\ LOL *no I did not squeeze them, I used too)

Well I just washed my face, and there is no breakout or nothing new except my red scars and some scabs still.. and those little bumps! >.<

My lips are incredibly dry! I washed them and they started bleeding.

day 20?

I think its day 20, cant remember lol

My lips are dryyy.

QUESTION

I have blackheads all over my back, chest, breast area, shoulders and face. Will they ever go away while im on accutane?

Also Im going to a party tonight and will only be drinking 3-4 beers. Havent drank in like 2 months.

well i had like 5 beers and a tequila shot lol

when i first started drinking it made me feel hot and yuk but it was fine after.

i just feel sleeping and such as always from drinking lol

QUESTION

I have blackheads all over my back, chest, breast area, shoulders and face. Will they ever go away while im on accutane?

Hey Unimpressive,

Yes- those blackheads will go away. I noticed that I had them everywhere too, right around the same time of my treatment as you are now in and noticing yours. I don't know exactly when they went away, or how they ended up doing so; but they're gone and things are looking good!

Do keep in mind that even when they disappear now, they may come back later in treatment before really disappearing for good. The skin does weird things on accutane and the shedding/turnover cycles are affected as well, which is why you'll notice so many things cropping up all at once.

Anyway, best of luck with your course!

And definitely make sure you don't pick at your face!!! I know how hard it is, but really- I made that mistake about 2 weeks ago and the spot still isn't right from doing that... resist the urge!!!!! Remember that everything will turn out beautifully, it just takes patience. The more you pick, the longer it will take and the scarring/permanent damage will be much, much worse if you do it on accutane.

Keep your chin up, beautiful!

Day 33?

So today I re-read my accutane box. It says to take 20mg twice a day. I totally missed that! Haha. It said to do that after a month. So it's been a month and 3 days. So I'm start on 40mg a day now. Dear god. I hope I don't break out even more! *sigh*

So here are some pics. *Sorry they're quite unattractive lol*

Also, here is one with me and make up last week... and I didn't even smooth it out on photoshop! lol :dance:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5797/16391239rs0.jpg

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6600/mg4432rv8.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4114/mg4439yk7.jpg

Not sure what day it is. Maybe 46? Not sure.

But yuk, my face is gross and my back is breaking out more now, since i've take 40mg a day.

It's quite gross.

AND I CAN'T HELP BUT PICK AT THEM!