Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
accutanejourney22

how come i still breakout?

ive finished my 1-30 day package, my 30-60 day package and im on my third day into the 60-90 day package and im still breaking out... but only one or two zits at a time, but still, its a big deal...

anyone know why? and how to treat this and if it'll go away?

also, my acne on nose line and jaw line are like bumpy and small but they are really red/pink so u can see them well, but the acne on my forehead is flat and smooth and brown spots... what is that stuff? and does accutane treat it...? if it doesn't how do i treat it and remove it from my forehead?

ive finished my 1-30 day package, my 30-60 day package and im on my third day into the 60-90 day package and im still breaking out... but only one or two zits at a time, but still, its a big deal...

anyone know why? and how to treat this and if it'll go away?

also, my acne on nose line and jaw line are like bumpy and small but they are really red/pink so u can see them well, but the acne on my forehead is flat and smooth and brown spots... what is that stuff? and does accutane treat it...? if it doesn't how do i treat it and remove it from my forehead?

I think very few people would be completely clear 60 days into the course. Just persist! it sucks but it takes time!

haha alright, ya i completely understand that, im not too pessimistic about accutane and stuff

im just curious =P

oh, and do u know what those marks that are smooth are and if accutane will treat it? :D

im in the same boat. im almosttt clear but i have red marks and i still get about 2 pimples a dayy. im on day 58. but i have like 100 days left soooo that makes me happy cause i know ill def clear up by then.

yea, im going into month four and I am still breaking out! I just had my derm appointment and even my doctor said "looks like you're going to be one of those people that needs a lot of accutane." GREAT. haha. So no worries about the breaking out. As for the brown marks...accutane won't treat them, but they'll fade over time. I've hear some people use emu oil to help marks to fade more quickly. It seems like people have had some success with that. Good luck!

I'm in the same boat. Im day 89 or somthing like that and still getting spots on my chin. I was prescribed an extra 8weeks of the stuff which will take me up to 24weeks in total. Bummerooniho!

I just get the feeling, maybe like u that it might not be working? I hope im proven wrong =)