Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Adult on Accutane

Using Masks While on Accutane?

So I was just wondering...I'm not using topicals while on Accutane because my derm told me not to, but am I allowed to use a sulfur mask once or twice a week? I'm thinking that the logic behind not using the topicals is because it will dry out my already dry skin, but here's the deal...my skin hasn't dried out yet. So is it ok to do this until my skin dries out or is there another reason why you can't use masks while on Accutane?

Hey there, im taking accutane and my face is not dry either, well now im getting a little bit dryer tho because that always happens to me on winter. But only in some parts of my face like around my mouth. Every month that i have to go see my dermatology, he always put me a mask on my face and every other month we do a microdermambrasion. I think you should try to put your mask on some parts of ur face and see how it goes, if u dont see a major dryness then feel free to use it all over your face.