Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KJT

Red Mark help? pics included

hi everyone, im a college student and i turned 19 a few months ago. my current acne situation isnt too bad (my worst days are behind me) but i do have some red marks to show for it. they have been on my face for nearly a year now. idk what to do, ive tried a few things such as cocoa butter, Mederma, and peeling acids. they all seem to lightly fade the marks but the marks are still very visible. i included some pictures where i have circled the problem. any advice? btw, my skin type is a very light tan (im asian) i guess if i keep using the products im using right now, they may eventually go away, in like another 2 years :rolleyes:

post-86002-1224134476_thumb.jpg

post-86002-1224134490_thumb.jpg

post-86002-1224134476_thumb.jpg

post-86002-1224134490_thumb.jpg

If you wouldn't have circled them, it would've been hard to notice where they were. They're not that bad at all. I've heard they can take 12-18 months to fade completely. Feel lucky that you only have very few marks and even those are not all that noticable.

thanks. the camera lighting makes them look a little less noticeable but i guess im being to self conscience. right now, i stopped using the cocoa butter. i heard bio-oil works, is it better than mederma?