Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wilzzn

Accutane question

hey guys =]

ive been on accutane almost 3 months... will be 3 months this friday! =]

so i had a question... i believe that accutane makes me VERY sun sensitive, such that if I go out in the sun for more than 15 mins, even with SPF 40 on I get a lil burnt. The weird thing is the nights i get burnt I flush that evening... but the nights i'm not burnt its fine.

but another thing is, this might be because i need to use sunscreen on my ears too, is that my ears seem to be flushing! its the weirdest thing, i get a hot sensation there usually onset by touching it or reasons unknown. anyway it gives me a hot sensation and turns deep red... never happened until starting accutane so im wondering if anyone could give me information about it? i dont really put sunscreen on it so maybe its just getting burnt. please reply with an answer if u have one =]

and the side effects besides that are just dry eyes, dry face, and extremely dry lips so PLEASE don't preach about how this drug is capsulized satan lol. I LOVE THIS STUFF =] my skin is now dry NOT oily and im clearing up! currently bumped up from 40-80mg. and it was happening during part of 40 i believe as well.