Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So yeah title says it all.

What's the best Mask?!?!

I'm thinking of going out and buying one that I'd use once or twice a week, and looking for a nice deep clean mask. something that would suck out all those gunk in my pores.

I don't really have inflamed acne anymore, just some whiteheads (a few) but what I have are these TINY (really tiny) flesh colored bumps everywhere.

So yeah, suggestions would be great!

Thank you guys

Well, I think it depends on what you're looking for. Some masks help cleanse, some help exfoliate, some help moisturize. I don't like masks because they make my face feel really weird while it's on my face and it's always itchy afterwards. You could try St. Ives Apricot Mask for starters.

Queen Helene's mint julep masque. Clears out existing gunk deep in pores and makes the skin so smooth and refreshed. Smells great too. But, it might burn slightly cause its minty. Temporary though and its so worth it. Cheap too. :dance:

I really like Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask

It dries up all those whiteheads in about 2-3 days.

And it's fairly cheap.

do you know if you can get that mask at Target or Walmart?

i use biore purifying self heating masks. I looove them them, they heat up and u only have to leave them on for one minute yet they work better than any other mask ive used...i use them twice a week.

Queen Helene mint julep mask is available at Target for something like $3 a tube.

And it does a great job of drawing all the junk out of your pores. Apply mask (pretty thickly, the stuff is cheap), let dry, rinse, wash face with gentle cleanser, moisturize when finished.

Like Queen Helens too. I here of people using egg white mask, I just don't like the idea of putting raw egg on face w/sammonila> I like using yogurt...dairy has..something in it, can't remember what it's called, lactac acid I think that would be good for a mask. I sometimes use a crushed to powder asprin in it for more exfoliation, leave on 5 min. then rinse off.

Queen Helene's mint julep masque. Clears out existing gunk deep in pores and makes the skin so smooth and refreshed. Smells great too. But, it might burn slightly cause its minty. Temporary though and its so worth it. Cheap too. :dance:

One more vote for Queen Helene's mint julep masque from me. I have been using this mask three times a week for the past few years. It works!

For deep cleansing purpose, I also exfoliate once a week using exfoliator from Sana, a Japanese line. It works wonder as well!!

HTH.