Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fadonna

Almay Clear Complexion Makeup-Excellent!

After 2 years of experimenting with mineral makeup---I wash my face of it! While browsing thru CVS 3 months ago, the Almay makeup section really caught my eye. So I stocked up on foundation, concealer,eye shadow, blush & bronzer. I love all the products--they stay fresh all day long.

But my favorite is the Clear Complexion Makeup in Naked. I dot it on a bit at a time with a sponge wedge and it blends so perfectly. It keeps my oily skin under control, doesn't rub off or get cakey, and doesn't settle into frown lines. I also use the SMART SHADE concealer w/ SPF15 and finish off with a dusting of NEARLY NAKED loose powder. Try it! Even when I'm having those annoying hormonal breakouts, this stuff covers everything very naturally. Yay ALMAY!

Is the Almay clear complextion powder the one in the yellow compact case?

I was going to try it, but then decided not too.

Oo and I totally don’t like those Almay concealers! I tried the clear complextion concealer and it was way off my color, looked too unnatural and didn’t blend well.

I never buy drugstore concealers because everyone of them I have tried has disappointed me in every way!

I have been using the Almay Clear Complexion concealer for about 3 years now and I love it!!!! Sometimes when my face is mostly clear i will just cover up my red spots and imperfections, dust some Cover girl loose powder and go!!!! I use the light concealer, the clear complexion foundation and cover girl loose powder which is non codemagentic!!!!

Meh, it didn't really help me, I think it made me break out worse. My cleaning stayed the same but I change makeup to Almay and my face got worse. I guess to each his/her own. Glad it worked for you though!

I really like this stuff also. It is definitely the best liquid foundation that I have come across. I only use this for special occasions though because I am lazy. Right now I am using Physician's Formula Loose Mineral Powder for everday. Oh, and when I first started the regimen - I just couldn't use it because of the BHA in it. I think my skin can handle it now. :D

P.S. This might not work for those with darker complexions. :cry:

P.S.S. Don't use the clear complexion concealer under your eyes (way to drying) - only use it on trouble spots.

Um, I thought this was discoed a while ago. I used to wear this, like 2 or more years ago and was so sad when they stopped making it (came out with a new line).

I'm going to have to do a search now...

Ugh, nevermind...I was thinking of my beloved Skin Stays Clean. I got excited for a second.