Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lacon22s

my success with needling and dermarolling

so i have every type of scar imaginable, rolling, box, ice pick and it was pretty bad, i tried fraxel and peels and nothing really worked for me. I'm 20 years old and in June i had my first needling done by a lady who specializes in it and my second done in august. my skin has improved around 50%, maybe more. i've also had 2 light peels in between needlings and i've been using retin-a .1% once a week. i also have been using a 1.5 mm dermaroller once a week to help some vitamin c i have penetrate better. Ill be having another needling done in december and its really a gradual process, you just have to keep working at it. There isn't some miracle cure. I just thought i'd make a post because i know how it sucks when you have scars and you don't really know what to do, so i just thought i'd talk about what worked for me and can maybe help you.

so i have every type of scar imaginable, rolling, box, ice pick and it was pretty bad, i tried fraxel and peels and nothing really worked for me. I'm 20 years old and in June i had my first needling done by a lady who specializes in it and my second done in august. my skin has improved around 50%, maybe more. i've also had 2 light peels in between needlings and i've been using retin-a .1% once a week. i also have been using a 1.5 mm dermaroller once a week to help some vitamin c i have penetrate better. Ill be having another needling done in december and its really a gradual process, you just have to keep working at it. There isn't some miracle cure. I just thought i'd make a post because i know how it sucks when you have scars and you don't really know what to do, so i just thought i'd talk about what worked for me and can maybe help you.

Hey man, good to hear about the improvement, it gives me hope that all my scars will someday improve was well. Did you have scars on your forehead? How do they look now if you did? What were your problem areas?

More details would be much appreciated!

Hey man, good to hear about the improvement, it gives me hope that all my scars will someday improve was well. Did you have scars on your forehead? How do they look now if you did? What were your problem areas?

More details would be much appreciated!