Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I hope it hasn't irreparably ruined my life because one day I'd like to be free of all this. But it has forever affected my life regardless of whether I overcome it.

Well, Kaley, than I do feel bad for you, because if your acne continues for years and years, you will have a ruined life. You can always ask yourself this: would I prefer acne, or would I prefer loosing my sight.... not being able to walk..... You make it sound like acne is a handicap. It is not. You need to continue fighting it, but get along with your life. You never know how long it's going to be with you! You may be waiting a long time for it to go away.

As long as I have acne, it will continue to ruin my life.

Don't do that. There's no timetable on how long you'll have it. I don't wanna get you down but it's the cold reality. I'm 24 and I'm still being dealing with it, albeit a fairly mild case, with no end in sight. Unfortunately I've let it ruin parts of my life. Parts of my life I can never get back.

no not at all

dont get me wrong, i hate acne, but people really dont care if i have any so i dont really care. when i started not to care it went away

people who allow it to control their lives are weak minded, controled by the devil, and need some serious help

I guess I didn't make myself clear.

Acne isn't ruining my life but it is stopping me from enjoying it to its fullest.

as everyone else said, not completely ruin my life but i know i would have a much better one if i didnt have it. i think acne is the reason why im so shy towards other people and dont try to make friends that often. yeah, it sucks but i deal with it and im happy.

Nope even though i've been clear for most of my life until about 19 when i started getting acne, well i'm 21 now and still suffer from it but i don't let it affect my daily life. When i go out i try not to think about it and enjoy life, you only live once why waste time caring about what others think.

It's definately spoiled, but maybe not completely ruined parts of my life. I really think I would have had a much better time at university, for example, if my self confidence wasn't constantly undermined by acne.