Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I use at the moment for over 1 and a half years now I think and my face is always fucking red. I only use it on my nose and chin, I don't get pimples anywhere else. The cream i got is a prescription cream called ReTrieve cream (hdroxybenzoates 0.2% w/w, diazolidinylurea 0.2% w/w.). I also take a prescription pill call minicycline, but that doesn't do shit, I think I will stop that, i went on to the cream because it wasn't working.

The cream gets rid of most of the pimples, it still leaves blackheads however... but makes the area where i put it on red. So usually my face is clear, sometimes a pimple or two, and blackheads. My doctor said I should after awhile take a few months break from the cream because of the redness, so now I#m looking for a replacement or to try something else so it doesnt go terrible again...

Here is what I currently do:

wake up aorund 7am

have shower, apply face wash (self foaming, is that bad? clean and clear or some shit..) and wash off in shower. apply with a cotton bud clean and clear oil toner control or something(bad?) then I apply my moisturizer.

around 3pm, wash my face again, apply toner, then moisturizer.

9pm or so, wash my face, apply creme, go to bed.

i dont know if thats bad, but it seams to keep pimples away, but my t-zone area(chin and nose) are red and it looks lächerlich while the rest of my face is normal, then the middle of my face is red. s i think i want to give up this cream for awhile, and try dans regime. i live in germany, so i cannot import his items, what can i buy here for subsitutes? i need the cleaner, the berenzol stuff, and a moisturizer, can anyone recommend me anything good?

Hi,

I use at the moment for over 1 and a half years now I think and my face is always fucking red. I only use it on my nose and chin, I don't get pimples anywhere else. The cream i got is a prescription cream called ReTrieve cream (hdroxybenzoates 0.2% w/w, diazolidinylurea 0.2% w/w.). I also take a prescription pill call minicycline, but that doesn't do shit, I think I will stop that, i went on to the cream because it wasn't working.

The cream gets rid of most of the pimples, it still leaves blackheads however... but makes the area where i put it on red. So usually my face is clear, sometimes a pimple or two, and blackheads. My doctor said I should after awhile take a few months break from the cream because of the redness, so now I#m looking for a replacement or to try something else so it doesnt go terrible again...

Here is what I currently do:

wake up aorund 7am

have shower, apply face wash (self foaming, is that bad? clean and clear or some shit..) and wash off in shower. apply with a cotton bud clean and clear oil toner control or something(bad?) then I apply my moisturizer.

around 3pm, wash my face again, apply toner, then moisturizer.

9pm or so, wash my face, apply creme, go to bed.

i dont know if thats bad, but it seams to keep pimples away, but my t-zone area(chin and nose) are red and it looks lächerlich while the rest of my face is normal, then the middle of my face is red. s i think i want to give up this cream for awhile, and try dans regime. i live in germany, so i cannot import his items, what can i buy here for subsitutes? i need the cleaner, the berenzol stuff, and a moisturizer, can anyone recommend me anything good?

Your face is probably red because the amounts of alcohol in the toner, chances are that's what it contains. Try to limit the use of the toner.

ach please hilf me!! should i buy some Benzoyl Peroxide instead of using this cream? here in germany i cannot buy dans regime! they sell here 3%, is that a huge difference from 2.5? what should i look for in a cleaner and moisturizer?

if you can buy it. try neutrogena extra gentle cleanser face wash. 3% bp is not a big difference from 2.5%bp. and for lotion use olay complete all day moisture lotion spf 15.

Or try searching for products on the supply page

http://www.acne.org/findingsupplies.php

if you can find your own in the store. See what other people think of it

http://www.acne.org/rate.php

try getting rid of the toner for a while and see what that does to your face. or you may be allegic so one of your current products. so change it up a little bit and see what happens

i think its the cream, its only where i apply that. i wash my whole face with the cleanser and toner and my whole face isnt red.

im going ot try the BOP stuff and see how that goes

started using the berenzol to give it a shot, 3% from the local mm englisgh word..pharmacy, a face cleaner (clearasil or some shit, anti pimples, dunno, only one i could find here) and a moistuirizer. face has already started to reduce redness, no pimples after 2 days, pimples on neck that i didnt use my other cream on are nearly all gone. looking good so far.