Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dely07

What month did accutane start to work/clear your acne?

Was it straight away? few months in? near the end? never?

please share :)

I am currently on month 5 and I would say that I started seeing results in month 3. Honestly, my acne was moderate to begin with and the first two months on tane, it got worse than it ever was to begin with. But now, perfectly clear skin! It was definitely worth going through a short period of isolation for the pay off. I feel like a new person so I would encourage anyone to take accutane and stick with it!!

no more breakouts at the start of month 3 for me. month 1 and 2 were very bad with the initial breakout. plenty of scars and redmarks left, but no more new zits. hopefully everything will disappear.

I'm 2/3 through month 1. I have moderate-severe acne which got worse for the first two weeks, I saw an improvement the beginning of the third week, but am now getting a bit worse again but not like before.

Overall I would say I'm seeing improvement already, but if that stays or gets worse from here I don't know.

Best of luck!

Im at the beginning of month 4 and I would say was breaking out frequently month 1 and 2. Month 3 less breakouts and now not that many but still red marks and some clogged pores that I know still need to clear

Had moderate/mild acne before accutane, turned into severe during. Just started month five, still breaking out a little on my chin. Like a few white heads here and there. Stopped breaking out in cysts in month 3. Red marks are fading now. I think I may have to extend my treatment because it seems like my face has reached a stalemate, meaning this may be the clearest it's ever going to get. :(

I was almost done with my first month ,but it was my first course,i took 20/mg-30mg/day,almost

forgot.last for two month,then stopped!!SO, i dont think its a whole course!

I break out back now!I gotta take a whole course this tome,its my 3rd ady currently,20mg/day!

This med for me is about to get worse at the first week and turn good from the 3rd week!