Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm on month 2 of accutane and i knbow i shouldn't have but i have squeezed one spot it has now all the skin over it has goen and i ham left with a massive red mark. there is no skin over it so it is hard to cover up. i'm going to my derm tommorow to get my tablets for month 3 but if she sees this mark she will think i've been squeezing all the time which i havnt how cna i make it go down????

Please help

thanks x

I'm on month 2 of accutane and i knbow i shouldn't have but i have squeezed one spot it has now all the skin over it has goen and i ham left with a massive red mark. there is no skin over it so it is hard to cover up. i'm going to my derm tommorow to get my tablets for month 3 but if she sees this mark she will think i've been squeezing all the time which i havnt how cna i make it go down????

Please help

thanks x

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. Argh, my face looks AWFUL, I have lots of redness. Got some bad spots last couple of days, and I'm awful for picking and squeezing. I even had to take a sick day off work because it looked so bloody terrible. And yet, I know I'm too blaim :doh: I also have one under my skin which WILL JUST NOT POP AND IT IS SO RED. I feel your pain, I really do, and I'm not sure what will help. Sorry.