Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vivian525

acne lights for sale

Dear friends:

I just moved to a new city and cannot bring my Beautyskin lights with me.

The BeautySkin is a remarkable device that provides red and blue light for the cosmetic treatment of mild to moderate acne.

Acne is characterized by black heads, pimple outbreaks, cysts, infected abscesses, and (sometimes) scarring.

Those of us who have suffered excess production of oil from sebaceous glands causing the hair follicles generally on the face, chest and back to become plugged know the effect of acne on our lives. Pimples, papules, pustules and comedones, (black heads and white heads) cysts and infected abscesses can be cosmetically treated with the BeautySkin Light.

This is website:

It helped me a lot and my skin is real beautiful now.

Today I have the beautyskin for sale. (including extra three new blue and three new red lamps).

I bought it one year ago. However it was like new condition. (I got it for $299).I think you can use it at least two years for 15 mins daily use. In addition, I ordered extra sets of three new blue and three new red lamps. (I got them for $110).They are totally new and never used. But unfortunately, one lamp was broken by me when I took pictures of it.

As for the instructions,Dr. Kern Special Fluorescent Lamps have a maximum service life of 400 hours. After this time they still glow; however, the radiation is weakened to such a degree that the tubes should be replaced. So, you can replace the new lamps then.

If you are interested in them, I am asking $ 180 for all, including the beautyskin, extra new lamps and protective goggles.

The beautyskin is useful but needs some time. You must be patient and wait for at least three month.

Hope everyone has a healthy and beautiful skin.

[email protected]

To anyone thinking about actually buying into this crap, remember that sunlight is free.

Obviously, you have not read anything under this topic.

Also, your mom called. She said it's time for your nap.