Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yakushi

my bacne -- week 2 -- (pics included, don't puke)

ok first the dryness, my skin is getting sooo clear of acne, but my neck is killing me, I use moisturizers 6 times a day sad.gif

user posted image

user posted image

upper blue ring is acne blending away nicely

down blue ring is the dryness...

sorry my cam is not that detailed but beleve me its dry ](*,)

OK now my bacne my shoulders are completly clear!! biggrin.gif

but the rest of my back is still a mess, some new bacne and some old remaining stuff...

user posted image

I think I'm going the right way... but will these spots disapear from using the bp cream? or should I yust wait? I only put 5% bp on my back once a day to prevent dryness, I wish i could use it more sad.gif

serious no reply's?

cause its really bugging me, I want to stop using bp cream cause I can only get 5% where I live (not lower like 2,5%) . and its drying me out like hell...

hearing Dan out, he says I should use a bigger layer of cream cause my skin can absorb more, but I just can't with my skin being this dry having only 5% bp... :-s

That doesn't look too bad. Are you saying that your neck is flaking? Cuz I'm a lot worse than you are with flaking and irritation...

Yakushi--

Maybe it's cause your skin doesn't look that bad! It really doesn't.

In any case, if you find your skin to be too irritating and dry on your back, which is a pain in the butt to apply creams and moisturize, then perhaps you could look into getting a spray moisturizer. Always keep your skin as moisturized as possible. You don't want it to dry out.