Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ireallyhateacne

make up for red marks left after acne(FOR A GUY)

I have no clue what's a good type of makeup for a guy. I have some patches of red marks left after my acne that dan's bp has cleared! But i need to cover this up it looks awkward. I've searched on google and most ppl are saying a concealer...well which one is good. thnx

you can first apply moisteriser and then apply SKIN TONE bp. blend it in. the moisteriser will act as a base for u to blend the bp in. it will look really natural~!! becase thats what i do. good luck! :dance:

A concealer will help cover up certain spots or small areas. If you want something for the whole face that looks natural try using a tinted moisturizer, something like Neutrogena's Healthy skin enhancer. Most tinted moisturizers will give you sheer coverage.

do u have some recommendations for white scars/marks...i have maybe 5-6 whitish scars from previous zits...so my skin texture looks pretty uneven , although i dont have acne anymore...

and do these white scars fade with time?